2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same energy.

1652275845438.gif
Embiid special if ya add actual tears.

Last edited:
Zarba, Brothers and Kennedy tonight in Grizz/Warriors.

I'm ready for all the fouls, techs, ejections, etc.

ain’t this just the Chris Paul special?

Similar to that $90 mill MLGA gave Kobe to just rehab and be a living glorified mascot those last years!
R E N T F R E E

When will they admit Kobe's the reason Dlo and Julius didn't work in LA?
Where did dlo and Julius actually work? Lol Knicks fans hate Orange Julius and D’low IQ was benched when his team was facing elimination lol

This is still crazy to this day.

Bro in the gray shirt sitting on the couch is me in those moments. Quiet, stoic, stunned, stewing...

Curious which one fits everyone in here. Ol' girl "Are you serious? Are you serious right now?!" Buddy on the floor putting himself in time out? Lil man running all over the house?

-foe

:rofl:
I don’t know about #y’all but I can’t watch a playoff game with that manny people and little kids running around
I can do watching with a crowd/group but can't do it with little ones running around :lol:

Not trying to have to mute language or anything in the moment

Defense is what separates these players. So yes one of the few.

He had 1 maybe 2 bad years in the playoffs out of like 6. In series his team wasn’t suppose to win anyway.
again he's playing very well right now but he isn't the only one defending at a high level. you aren't playing basketball this late into the playoffs if you aren't defending at a high level, minus Luka. and even then Luka's defense won't be the reason why the MAVS don't advance.

There are plenty of stars that don’t play defense. But yes defense is what helps you advance.

Officer Jim doesn’t play defense
Mr. Don’t Double Me doesn’t play defense

All these first round guys (KAT, Trae, etc) don’t play defense. Point is Jimmy shows up, on both ends, more often than not. 1 bad year in a large sample size doesnt deserve slander.

There are plenty of stars that don’t play defense. But yes defense is what helps you advance.

Officer Jim doesn’t play defense
Mr. Don’t Double Me doesn’t play defense

All these first round guys (KAT, Trae, etc) don’t play defense. Point is Jimmy shows up, on both ends, more often than not. 1 bad year in a large sample size doesnt deserve slander.
suns aren't a contender if booker is a defensive liability. KAT was a huge reason why Ja was contained in the series. harden's defense has never been the reason why he doesn't have the playoff success he should have. its cause he chokes on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom