2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy in such a PC world that we live in now that THIS of all things is ok now

anyways warriors gonna coast to another finals off injuries what a time
Zero reason you can’t say whoop that trick on television. The offense you’re sensitive to is implicit, not explicit. It’s like being offended when Disney sneaks adult, double-edged humor into movies. No one is actually advocating slapping your significant other. You’ve fallen into your own PC hole.

15 years ago today . ..

doctor-who-dr-who.gif

15 what???

this man. team defense is everything. you're not putting anyone in jail by yourself. and you're not making deep playoff runs with a liability on defense in your core.

jimmy defends at a high level. you know is the one chasing the teams best perimeter player? PJ tucker. then bam blows up all pick and rolls. the other starters understand their assignment.

My dawg has seen the light. Taught you well.

Not having Timelord sucks, but he’s specifically not quite as important against the Bucks as he is against most other teams.

Not having Timelord sucks, but he’s specifically not quite as important against the Bucks as he is against most other teams.
as long as the Celtics are holding on, they'd be fine without him. but I wouldn't undermine his importance against the Bucks. they still need some bodies and muscles under there.

as long as the Celtics are holding on, they'd be fine without him. but I wouldn't undermine his importance against the Bucks. they still need some bodies and muscles under there.
Al and Grant are definitely more important against the Bucks. They’re better 1v1 defenders against Giannis for whatever that’s worth, and both can pick and pop and stretch the floor, which has given the offense a jolt against the Bucks drop coverage. Having Rob in always allows for them to have one of Giannis or Lopez camping in the paint to protect the rim.

For this series, Grant Williams & Horford stretching the floor is more important than Rob Williams' ability to switch on defense

edit: B Sox said pretty much the same thing :lol:

For this series, Grant Williams & Horford stretching the floor is more important than Rob Williams' ability to switch on defense

edit: B Sox said pretty much the same thing :lol:
of course. I also meant that having an extra body is important especially if they are injured(hopefully not) or in foul trouble. I doubt that Daniel Theis is a better option eventhough he is a decent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom