2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how tf I glossed over this during the game
dead.png
I should’ve stayed around for this instead of watching trash *** Doctor Strange last night

Quite interesting how all his posts are still up but whenever I did similar stuff in this very thread in the past, I always get hit with warnings and all my posts deleted with the quickness.

Someone care to enlighten me
Not sure if you're asking rhetorically or in the name of arguing or genuine curiosity, but I'll give it a stab and see where we go.

It's really not that difficult of a concept: In any capacity, not everyone who enforces rules has the same interpretation. If someone has a problem with This but not That and someone else sees That and This as pretty similar, This will be gone.

-foe

Not sure if you're asking rhetorically or in the name of arguing or genuine curiosity, but I'll give it a stab and see where we go.

It's really not that difficult of a concept: In any capacity, not everyone who enforces rules has the same interpretation. If someone has a problem with This but not That and someone else sees That and This as pretty similar, This will be gone.

-foe

care to explain why my post just get deleted?

care to explain why my post just get deleted?
The one you predicted would get deleted, like you knew it wouldn't fly? After knowing it wouldn't fly, you're asking why it wouldn't fly?
It was that one. Cool...

-foe

Utah getting an All Star Game is wild to me. That article still doesn't address how a city that is literally 2% black is going to handle an influx of literally 10's of 1,000's of blacks over a 4 day period. Utah PD and racism gonna be out there doing numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom