2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booker big mad

FSnCuDPWUAAIHxE

Suns had me fooled in the regular season. thought they were headed to the Finals. But playoff CP3 is byke

Never in my life growing up could I have seen myself supporting a Celtics team but the fact that they drafted Tatum, Brown, Smart, both Williams’ etc. as opposed to doing the cut and paste “superteam” **** make them a likable squad.

remember that one night they were trying to push reggie "bohllack" on the tv audience?

dallas looks sharp tonight

Joyner Lucas is from Worcester. About an hour west of Boston.

Boston accents are HEAVILY over exaggerated in media/society. :lol: Only dudes from South Boston, the North Shore (45mins north of Boston), and the South Shore have the stereotypical Boston accents you see in movies.

@niketock88 Cambridge cats don't have Boston accents as you see in movies.
I have a pretty strong Boston accent being from the western most town of Denver, Colorado, Massachusetts

Never in my life growing up could I have seen myself supporting a Celtics team but the fact that they drafted Tatum, Brown, Smart, both Williams’ etc. as opposed to doing the cut and paste “superteam” **** make them a likable squad.
Warchest still batting sub 215

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom