2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullock outchea buying islands and naming them after himself.

Not gone lie that’s G asf.

I can’t stand his silly hairdo but he out did himself with that move. :pimp:

Last edited:
Shaq really be asking dumb questions lol Of course they trying to win the next games

Not just hitting. They were shooting unrealistic %'s and will get sent home soon.

Chucker team. No identity.
Unrealistic or expected shooting percentages on wide open looks returning towards the mean?

They've been WAY BELOW par the last three games.

They will end it in 5 but always risky playing with your food like that, 1 wrong injury
And it could derail things. Owner happy but finish ya breakfast!

we joke about the revenue thing but i highly doubt lacob and co put in any call.. there’s so much money to be made by winning an nba title, doubt they’d jeopardize that

i think dubs just been so dominant in recent history we forget that sweeps in the conference championship are hard to come by. dubs were due for an L. mavs hit 20 threes, not much you can do

I mean they definitely do have an identity. They generate a ton of wide open 3s and Luka can go 1v1 with anyone in the league.

Just might not be enough against a good team if you’re not hitting.

Going 1 on 1 ain't a team identity. Doncic/Brunson switching possessions. No synergy at all.

Unrealistic or expected shooting percentages on wide open looks returning towards the mean?

They've been WAY BELOW par the last three games.

They were 55% from the 3 heading into the fourth before their lead evaporated.

Very unrealistic.

Outside of the Mavs shooting crazy from 3. Mavs finally neutralized getting killed in the paint on boards and buckets

mavs hitting their threes meant a lot less rebound opportunities for the dubs. dubs gonna need a healthy OPJ with that second unit to help stretch the floor and grab boards.

Mfs being cheap wit da arena and wit security at these schools man! No way mfs should walk up in a school wit a pistol and rifle! :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just dumpin on innocent folks like that :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom