• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if McDaniels/Ziegler wanted to move on from Carr, who do they legitimately replace him with and compete with the rest in the AFC West?

Mark Davis ain’t taking D. Watson. Rodgers is sticking to GB. Russ is in Denver. You wanna replace Carr with Kirk Cousins? Nah. I’d rather just stick with Carr.

Supposedly the Colts want Carr. this QB draft class aint it, so what do we do with those draft picks?

i’d be shocked too if they move on from Carr at this point.

I can’t front tho, Carrdashian is funny AF :lol:
The people that want Carr gone can’t tell you the next QB they want. :lol: :lol:

I’ve seen people saying damn the AFC west is too stacked the Raiders should rebuild.

For what?

By the time we rebuild, Mahomes and Herbert will still be entering their primes.

Compete and retool at the same time. Improve through the margins. Idc if we have the 4th best qb in the division, I’d rather go for it then concede and tank for the foreseeable future.

FB_IMG_1647313114066.jpg

Morgan Moses just signed for a cheap 3yr/$15M with the Ravens. A big *** missed opportunity to help with our OLine :smh:

Morrow to the bears. This is what I hate about regime changes, they hardly ever retain any of the fan favorites it almost always a complete overhaul😢

LB - Myles Jack
CB - Gilmore or James Bradberry if he gets cut.
WR - Fuller, Scantling or Landry
RT- Daryl Williams or Chris Hubbard
DT- Michael Pierce or Eddie Goldman

Gilmore and Mullen would be :nthat:

If they can’t land Jack wouldn’t be mad at bringing in Wagner as a vet presence. He’s still pretty damn good too

Why they trading him?
Offsetting penalties by signing chandler and trading yannick? :lol:

Just didn't make sense to keep Yannick and have Jones on the roster as well along with Crosby. Felt they could get a starting DB rather than have a DE on the bench rotating. Imma miss Yannick man.... only played one year with us and was balling.

Jones is 32. Not sure how I feel about this but I admittedly don’t know anything about Rock Ya Sun. Hell of a name though.

Back
Top Bottom