• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tuned in… are the starters gonna play at all?
offensively, Andre James, John Simpson and Lester Cotton were playing. I assume those 3 are going to be starters.

Josh played the first two series and got a lot of play actually. looked good. quick.

defensively, not even sure who’s a starter at this point but Nate Hobbs was playing outside corner along with Abrams at safety.

Hope he comes back next year but I don't think this regime will pay top dollar for a running back...we might need to trade him so we don't end up with nothing

A trade seems like the worst option to me.

I rather lock in another season of borderline elite production at the RB position and if he does walk you get a 3rd or 4th round comp pick.

Value is subjective but I don’t see a realistic trade scenario where we get equal or better than the above and it still gives us the option to resign.

I dont think we'd be able to win games with the amount of penalties they would call on Suh in silver and black 😂. We already getting 4 flags for 98 yards before the coin flip.

We look good in the preseason...
Leatherwood looks like garbage tho. Don’t think he can start for us.

59 too probably too low for Maxx.

Renfrow really not on there? :wow:

Stats aside Jacobs is a top 100 player to me but easy to see why he’d be left off.

Its wild we got two top 10 players at their position in waller and crosby being able to do it all while battling sobriety in Vegas of all places. Amazing talents but seem like even better dudes

Back
Top Bottom