• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
appreciate everyone who been posting news, should we do a new thread for regular season? pretty sure OP is banned

I can let u know. I usually tail gate with my chargers friends lol they season ticket holders. My pops and I will be the only 2 raiders fans in that party lol

I cut off cable after the Super Bowl because I don’t watch tv anymore, a guy on Reddit sent me a stream that works perfectly all game long. Hit me up if you need it. Cable and internet was almost $400 a month! 😮

IPTV is the only way to go. Spend a few days researching. Been a cord cutter for atleast 3 years. Theres a million different ones though, i have a reputable one that allowed me to get rid of all cable and streaming services for under $200 a year.

Aside from the Oline struggles early in the game, I thought it was a pretty good preseason game.
- Leatherwood is definitely on the chopping block. and if he makes the squad, it’s only cause they don’t have any other options available after Brandon Parker got hurt and Denzelle Good retired.
- Ted Nguyen from the Athletic called out some observations on Leatherwood and said he has great feet and is explosive but his hand placement is always late and horrible - i’m no oline coach by any means but damn i couldn’t help but notice it too.
- Stidham is a solid #2 QB. I’m honestly wondering if the Raiders will keep 3 QB’s and if they do is it Mullens or Gabbers? Gabbers actually looks decent.
- DJ Turner also looks straight. I hope he makes the team.
- Bowers at DE looks decent too. Behind Maxx, Chandler and Koonce, not bad….
- Every preseason game the Raiders as a whole looks really well coached. not too many penalties. good effort. good tackling.

- Every preseason game the Raiders as a whole looks really well coached. not too many penalties. good effort. good tackling.

Through three games this is it for me. Pretty sure we haven't turned the ball over once.

Penalties been at a minimum. Today was great on the defensive front.

Can't wait for Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom