Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we were going receiver we needed Jeudy or Lamb smh
The reason they picked Ruggs is because Carr doesnt throw downfield so they want Ruggs to get a ton of YAC.
Not saying Ruggs is a bad player but Jeudy is a better mismatch and true route runner.
Kiper last week was comparing Ruggs to Cooper LOL
Cooper is good but we know how he worked out with Carr.
It's the Carr stupid.
I guess this year we are still not moving on from Carrbage

Yea, I’m questioning it too. Stats show he was actually koo, in addition to him playing opposite of Okudah. Got me asking what’s the deal with him forreal?

Way I just learned it, he played with one arm in a cast all year opposite of Okudah who no one wanted to throw at, and he ate the test that goes with all of that, every.. single.. week.

I watch the way he likes to tackle and then let everyone know about it after, yea that's my kind of guy at corner.

I just hope he can cover starting NFL wide receivers. :lol:

Yea, I’m questioning it too. Stats show he was actually koo, in addition to him playing opposite of Okudah. Got me asking what’s the deal with him forreal?

I'm reading that it was his attitude that turned people off.

I'm reading that it was his attitude that turned people off.
I'm not privy to all the info on why he was potentially on his way out the door and then begged to come back - but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt until i see other wise.

from an outside perspective it looks like he can play.

Him, Abrams and Mullen in the secondary could be something nice.

Predictions on the WR depth chart?

Williams, Agholor, Renfrow, Ruggs?

Williams, Renfrow, Agholor, Ruggs?

Renfrow, Williams, Ruggs, Agholor?

Last edited:
Completely forgot we signed Agholor :lol:

I’d imagine it’s utilizing the WR’s in multiple sets - but from a depth chart perspective:
Williams, Ruggs, Agholor and Renfrow for slot formations

I just imagine Ruggs adjusting for underthrow after underthrow on a deep ball delivered by Carr.

I really believe in Carr but his ability deep vertical is a weak point for me and not well suited to Ruggs strengths.

You pair Carr with two space artists in Jeudy and Renfrow, big bodies everywhere in Williams, Waller and Moreau, with the run game as a focal point, we can eat food with that.

carr has 1 of the highest % throwing the ball deep. He just don’t have any deep threats :lol:

Him, Abrams and Mullen in the secondary could be something nice.

Predictions on the WR depth chart?

Williams, Agholor, Renfrow, Ruggs?

Williams, Renfrow, Agholor, Ruggs?

Renfrow, Williams, Ruggs, Agholor?

Man, neither of them look like they can line up in the WR1 position :lol:

Williams is a solid WR2, but Aghlor, Renfrow, and Ruggs all seem like slot players.
Williams was our WR1 last season and didn't put up numbers.

carr has 1 of the highest % throwing the ball deep. He just don’t have any deep threats :lol:

Yea but anything greater that 20 yards is considered a "deep" ball.

I really think Carr has exceptional arm talent in that intermediate range, 15 to 25-30 yards. Also great at the touch fade and lofted passes to beat an aggressive press at the line.

I was talking about the type of throws required on a more traditional go route or deep post, against off-man, seven step drop, and the ball has to be delivered much further downfield.

For me, Carr really lacks the power on those throws and consistently gets too much air underneath. Not one of his strengths.

Them reaching for players in 1st round and ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum posting his awful opinions is like a tradition :lol:
And Carr’s Champ still making excuses for Carrbage.
What is it now? 6 years now that Carr has proven you wrong and me right?
Smh
Different GM, different Coach, different OC, different Receivers...same Carrbage.

Maybe it was oakland holding him back

Most losses by a QB through 6 season lol

Worst QB under pressure st

But has 4th best protection/least pressure rate
111545D8-AFFC-4029-A5AE-EE0E608D1E76.jpeg

Its not just the Chiefs...he sucks against all playoff teams.
0778B7DA-7DE5-42B4-8FC7-0251F911AA02.jpeg

E7ED0612-3673-402D-99CF-714A10AFFFEE.jpeg

There is so much data out there.

i havent seen his stats in Vegas though lol

Last edited:
Doing everything possible to make Carr decent i guess.
Brady, Brees,Rothlisberger Mahomes, etc
make scrubs look good.

We did not take Economics 101
Throwing good money after bad
Sunk costs

Love the Bryan Edwards pick with no qualifiers.

Bowden pick is interesting to me, low to moderate risk/high reward.

3 completely different potential weapons so far.

Bryan Edwards can end up being our #1 he has so much potential. I like the picks so far. Now we need to go LB and interior DLine

Back
Top Bottom