• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bowden a player too man. Got highlight tape at 3 different positions and it's all nuts.

You gotta go deep into the recesses of his college film just to see everything he's capable of.

Did it against SEC defenses too.

DC has a great arm. I agree he’s been the scapegoat. Also I agree he deserves some of the back lash. Not extending plays, throw aways checkdowns. This year we gotta see him extend plays with his legs and throw the ball downfield. 2016 he was great because we let him cut it loose. He’s a Brett Favre. Just let the kid sling it!

DC has a great arm. I agree he’s been the scapegoat. Also I agree he deserves some of the back lash. Not extending plays, throw aways checkdowns. This year we gotta see him extend plays with his legs and throw the ball downfield. 2016 he was great because we let him cut it loose. He’s a Brett Favre. Just let the kid sling it!

DC had a recent interview and regarding the checkdown criticism he said that many of those are designed to get the ball to the checkdown route. Like, that's how it's called from the start.

Huge fan of DC and huge critic of him as well. Nothing would make me happier than seeing him send it this coming season. Last season AB BS was stupid. Got some straight sprinters and targets now. Only thing that would prevent it is a complete collapse on the o-line. That play action deep route should be mother loving money.

We revamped the WR room, lots of speed, hopefully Tyrell is healthy and ready to lead the young guys. Ruggs success will have a lot to do with what Tyrell does and the run game. Which should be one of the best in the league, Jacobs showed what he can do as a rookie, with a shoulder injury damn near all year. The whole starting O Line is back, we should have a damn good year offensively, and i didn’t even mention the TE position, deepest in the NFL, pass catchers or blockers, we got it. Stay healthy offensively and if we can get some consistency on the defense we should be in the playoffs.

Last year Carr was top 10 in Yards Per Pass Attempt last year. The gruden whole offense is designed to get the ball out fast.

We revamped the WR room, lots of speed, hopefully Tyrell is healthy and ready to lead the young guys. Ruggs success will have a lot to do with what Tyrell does and the run game. Which should be one of the best in the league, Jacobs showed what he can do as a rookie, with a shoulder injury damn near all year. The whole starting O Line is back, we should have a damn good year offensively, and i didn’t even mention the TE position, deepest in the NFL, pass catchers or blockers, we got it. Stay healthy offensively and if we can get some consistency on the defense we should be in the playoffs.

I'd say Tampa's TE situation is probably deepest :nerd:

That Tampa offense gonna be so scary. Two excellent WRs on the outside gonna free up their TEs to run wild against an opponent's LBs. And if teams wanna bring their safetys to help cover the TEs over the top then their corners are gonna be stuck on an island with Mike Evans or Chris Godwin with Tom Brady throwing them the ball ... jeeeez.

Of course we gettin primetime games. We have a brand new stadium and it’s Tom Brady and another against super bowl champs...

Undefeated season! LOL. I can't do the predictions, I am waaaaay tooo biased.

Just put Tom Brady in the dirt on SNF with a W...I promise you i'll celebrate for 3 weeks straight regardless of the W-L record at the time.

Back
Top Bottom