• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brady got all damn day. Gronk and WR’s are literally running across the field and absolutely no pressure on Brady.

Considering all things the offense had to go through this week, I thought they did pretty well.

Idk how you spin up more pass rush. Doesn’t seem like we blitz much, but that may be because they are worried about big plays. But we’re giving up big plays anyways :lol:

Agree with what raider5 raider5 said about the preparation week.

Hard to hope for anything better than 9-7 when giving up a healthy 30+ points against any team with a winning record.

But still, back when schedule was released a lot of people said if we make it through week 7 at 3-3, we'd be in a good spot.

We're in the mix. Have too beat the remaining teams on the schedule more often than not.

We do that we're in the playoffs.

Just to emphasize if we ignore the Chiefs, our remaining opponents have a combined record of 16 - 28.

As of now the Colts, Browns, and Chiefs the only teams we face again with winning records.

This probably the least anxiety I've ever felt as a Raiders fan. We're pretty solid, defense is malleable . We should make the playoffs.

If we don't for virtually any reason, fire Gunther same day and give him a half-hearted thank you for his service and banish him.

Just to emphasize if we ignore the Chiefs, our remaining opponents have a combined record of 16 - 28.

As of now the Colts, Browns, and Chiefs the only teams we face again with winning records.

This probably the least anxiety I've ever felt as a Raiders fan. We're pretty solid, defense is malleable . We should make the playoffs.

If we don't for virtually any reason, fire Gunther same day and give him a half-hearted thank you for his service and banish him.
Eh. The problem with this is if we come across a team with a decent defense we're kinda ****ed :lol:

Rod Marinelli was hyped up to be this Defensive Line Guru, but I ain't seein it yet fellas. Breston Buckner had them working better last season IMO.

Eh. The problem with this is if we come across a team with a decent defense we're kinda ****ed :lol:

Rod Marinelli was hyped up to be this Defensive Line Guru, but I ain't seein it yet fellas. Breston Buckner had them working better last season IMO.

I don't know I'm really not that worried about opposing defenses. Bucs are about as good as we'll see and they schemed AND played well tonight. It showed.

Outside of the Chiefs for a second run, Colts could be a real problem. Miami too?

But if we can't go 6-4, 7-3, against our remaining schedule, we're not **** on either side of the ball and don't playoff football.

It also ain’t helping that this franchise can’t draft for shiii. All those draft picks and we didn’t even hit on A Stud pass rusher smh.
All they had to do was put pieces around Mack and they couldn’t even do that.

small sample size but kwiatkoski looked to be a player before he got hurt tbh

was in vegas this past weekend, support is big for the raiders out there

Have to fix the pass rush but we have pieces on defense, just need a few more in key spots.

Kwiatkoski looks like he's playing really well.

Mullen is the truth. He's gonna be one of the better corners in the league very soon if he's not already.

I like all the young DBs really.

We can definitely work with Hurst and Crosby.

small sample size but kwiatkoski looked to be a player before he got hurt tbh

was in vegas this past weekend, support is big for the raiders out there
How’s Vegas during Covid? Thinking about going for my wife’s bday - might just do shows and dinner

Back
Top Bottom