• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chuck's legacy is just insane. One of the greatest sportsman ever.

Hard to quantify what those final three seasons he played in Oakland really meant but that tweet had me looking at some numbers.

Over three seasons age 37 - 39 dude didn't miss a single game. 48 starts. That's just ridiculous.

9 interceptions across his final two seasons. We had 9 interceptions last season as a team.

Dope as **** he identifies as a Raider and not a Packer when he's been asked post career, despite winning a Superbowl and winning DPOY in Green Bay.

Chuck's legacy is just insane. One of the greatest sportsman ever.

Hard to quantify what those final three seasons he played in Oakland really meant but that tweet had me looking at some numbers.

Over three seasons age 37 - 39 dude didn't miss a single game. 48 starts. That's just ridiculous.

9 interceptions across his final two seasons. We had 9 interceptions last season as a team.

Dope as **** he identifies as a Raider and not a Packer when he's been asked post career, despite winning a Superbowl and winning DPOY in Green Bay.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, and definitely not taking away from his achievements in Green Bay, but he didn't suit up for the Green Bay Super Bowl win because he was injured and in a cast, right?

Anyway, Charles Woodson is definitely my favorite Raider of all time, scratch that - my favorite football player of all time. I'm glad he shows so much love to the Raiders.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, and definitely not taking away from his achievements in Green Bay, but he didn't suit up for the Green Bay Super Bowl win because he was injured and in a cast, right?

Anyway, Charles Woodson is definitely my favorite Raider of all time, scratch that - my favorite football player of all time. I'm glad he shows so much love to the Raiders.

He played the first half but missed the second.

Broke his color bone on the last Steelers drive before halftime.

They showed him in a sling on the sidelines every stop after that. :lol:

Carr actually attempting passes more than 10 yards :pimp:

Carr throwing int on pass over 10 yards to a wide open receiver :smh:

With this app I can watch the game live on my phone in bed
Screenshot_20201011-154239_Google Play Store.jpg
. Too lazy to go to the living room for 10am games.

Not gonna lie I thought we were gonna get smacked.
Great team win against the super bowl champs, Definitely helps team with confidence moving forward.

Don’t think it’s coincidence that when Ruggs has played we’ve won all our games. Not saying he is the only reason, but I think teams are concerned with his speed and it does open things up.

I’m more surprised at how well the defense played in the 2nd half. Where the **** did that come from? :lol:

Being 3-2 at this point of the season is actually pretty damn good considering some of the teams we’ve played. We got a good chance to be in a lot of the upcoming games too, as long as the defense keeps us in it.

One more thing - I expected more out of Cory Littleton, but Kwitkowski is more than making up for it.

6CBAE81A-2440-4283-B9B1-9E8EDED400ED.jpeg

Not bad for a QB everybody wants gone :lol:
I’ll say it again. He’s not the issue. He’s having a really good season.

Don't let those stats fool you. Those stats tell very little about whether the games are won or not.
What those 3rd down conversion pass percentage look like? :emoji_eyes:
And I'm a fan of Derek Carr.

Back
Top Bottom