• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who was the better tackle available over Leatherwood?

Darrisaw (the only other tackle picked in the 1st round) has yet to play this year due to injury. Tevin Johnson - had back surgery; probably won’t play this year.

Raiders dumb for drafting a developmental guy to be a starter in a transition year for the OL and when the team is ready to compete for playoffs. They should probably sign a veteran RT off the street because we’ve seen enough of Brandon Parker. He is not good.

Not sure why we thought Incognito would even play a game. Poor planning by the FO. I blame Tom Cable too. You know that MF is like bring me my guys and I’ll coach em up on his Seattle Seahawks **** again

Anybody looking to go to the game Sunday? Likely won’t be able to make it and gonna have to sell tickets

Leatherwood looks like he will be fine in the long run to me and the front office earned more than enough leeway at tackle after identifying and developing Kolton Miller.

Letting a perennial top 5 center and team captain in Rodney Hudson go justified by the argument that Andre James was some kind of Pro Bowl caliber player waiting in the wings, is the decision that deserves to be roasted.

Leatherwood looks like he will be fine in the long run to me and the front office earned more than enough leeway at tackle after identifying and developing Kolton Miller.

Letting a perennial top 5 center and team captain in Rodney Hudson go justified by the argument that Andre James was some kind of Pro Bowl caliber player waiting in the wings, is the decision that deserves to be roasted.
I dont disagree at all, but i think the major changes to the oline were really financial and that unit as a whole didnt help produce wins.

i know the oline had a ****ty game last game, but if you look at the other 3 games they held up okay.. that unit as a whole was my biggest concern going into the season but to say theyve been holding up exceeds my expectations going into the season

On the bright side, the money they spent on the D has been worth it so far. Sucks that the OL is bad and the offense doesn’t play til the 2nd half.

Leatherwood is in a tough spot. Has played against some of the best DL in his first 4 games at a position he’s learning. Poor management to expect him to be ready for that off the jump.

Raiders Twitter is hella toxic bruh. Ruggs, Jacobs, Abram, Arnette, Leatherwood, and Ferrell are all busts apparently.

Ruggs is finally getting used this season and has balled out. As long as we have Waller, we’re not going to have a WR lead the team in targets and that’s fine.

Jacobs is coming off back to back 1000 yard seasons…

Abram is much improved from last season since he’s playing down in the box.

Damon is probably the worst out of the other 3. Dude is just…bad. Ferrell should move inside bc he is no pass rusher. Leatherwood is 4 games in…I can agree that Arnette is definitely looking like a bust and Ferrell was a huge reach from the jump.

We better not lose to the Bears.

The only Raiders content I follow on Twitter is Vic and the players.
It's a passionate fanbase but there's a lot of jackasses that think they know it all

if you guys are interested in a Raiders podcast, this one is probably my favorite:

Locked on Raiders Podcast

This dude has a new show pretty much M-F and at some point during the week he collabs with best writers of the opposing teams to get perspective of the opponent. Dude is a Raiders fan, but tries to come off as non-bias and tries to keep it real

speaking of twitter lots of defense of Jon Gruden going on in the comments, I been boycotting him from the beginning but wow lots of people telling on themselves.

Offense ain’t doing ****. And they’re letting fields drive. :smh:

Please I hope happy feet Carr isn’t back:frown:

ugly game. defense kept us in it, but not enough juice from the offense.

yes, the oline needs to be better but damn how many dropped passes did we see on critical downs? Edwards, Waller are pretty damn sure handed but those were killer

Back
Top Bottom