• London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same ol raidasssss

Def looked like the Raiders of the last decade during today's game :smh:

We have a playmaker in Darren Waller. When we're down like this how come we aren't calling plays designed for him and force feeding him targets? Where is the week 1 play calling where we targeted Darren Waller 19 times??

Last edited:
Yea he is.

You’re not gonna sign him to sign who? Andy Dalton? :lol:

Cam Newton is waiting for a phone call :lol:

Raiders could look for a replacement in the draft and just start over again.
I'm still a firm believer of Carr though. Carr over threw several times today, but he also had a few really good passes that were just dropped by the receivers. Hard to keep the offense rolling when the first down conversions aren't caught.

This years draft class of prospect qbs r not good. 2023 class there is by far way more qbs. But Carr is not the issue Gruden is the team is never ready to play!

8 years without a playoff win, let alone an appearance by Carr. Is there another QB that has started for a team that long without a playoff appearance? It’s always the defense, the coaching, not having weapons, weak OL. No one wants put any blame on Carr. If after 8 years you still think Carr is the dude, you’re just a homer at this point. Everyone’s fault except one person in the entire organization.

What frustrates me about carr is he has the ability to extend plays with his legs but chooses not too.
id like mark davis to get the Chiefs OC to be the next HC.

I don’t think anyone is saying Carr is the the guy…but i dont think he’s the problem either. those drives stalled when Waller, Edwards and Renfrow were dropping catchable passes.

I do wish Carr would say something to get his team to wake TF up when they’re apparently slacking.

we will all agree to disagree on this one :lol: and thats okay

Fire Tom cable.
Don’t let Gruden in the draft room.

It sucks that the Chargers got Staley. That man can ****ing coach.

my dude JustBlaze. JustBlaze. lurkin the thread :lol:

2B12DF9C-8656-4CED-94AE-E24A9F7255DE.gif

This is him in the Chargers thread
44F12479-FD9F-4A35-9ABE-AF37A0210CCA.gif

Back
Top Bottom