• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's why I'm always skeptical when people say things like we don't have Ruggs to open up the field considering this was also a problem last season as well.

if you watch All22, you'll see how many times guys are open and Carr doesn't see them. like i said, TV doesnt show the whole field, so its easy to just assume no one is open.

during presser Denzel Perryman mentioned he wanted to do his presser quick cause he got dinner resevations. idk if that quantifies as late dinners, but lets be real…this the **** thats available by Vegas.

The Ruggs situation I dont think was because of Vegas. But available distractions and opportunities of fun are literally 24/7

idk if this was a sneak diss or coincidence, but if its a sneak diss then this team is literally done

We always do it backwards bring in a coach then a gm, it never works out that way. I guess we really riding this Mayock Carr thing out another season 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

A742CD00-C045-4204-9E63-52B7713068E5.jpeg

:nerd: i’ll just go ahead and say it… Carr was ballin today

Games like today is why I continue to defend Carr.
No Waller, no Ruggs, boneheaded plays from OLine pushing us back, and they were still able to put up 30+.

I always go back to the season when we had Cooper and Crabtree because it shows we just need to have some solid weapons for Carr. That's the common excuse that people have for Carr, but how can anybody deny that it's not a valid excuse? That's the only season I recall where we gave Carr weapons and we went 12-4.

idk what to make of the Carr situation. The fanbase is divided. And i understand if you on either side.

I’m not gonna sit here and come to any conclusion on my thoughts until the season is over. I’ve seen MVP like performances from Carr this season and I’ve seen some stupid *** decisions and play by Carr this season. What are we gonna get the rest of the season? That’ll be the fate his future on the Raiders will rely on…****, his fate and many others tbh.

Last edited:
I’m split with Carr as well. Him being conservative at times pisses me of. He’s not a bad QB, he’s not a great QB. He’s right there in the middle of average and good. He’s super inconsistent yet I appreciate his loyalty to the organisation. We can probably get by with Carr as the QB if we surround him with more talent, better blocking, etc. He is what he is… not gonna become Rodgers at 30 and his 8th year. Just happy we won this game .

Happy Thanksgiving Raider Nation.

I hope your belly’s are full and hopefully y’all partake in some alcohol to help get through another Raider football game.

Don’t let this game ruin a good day.

watched this game 5:30am on a Friday morning Southeast Asia time zone with 2 cups of coffees while on face time with my raider fan homie from back home. Totally worth it. Happy Thanksgiving raider nation !

still a lot of questions about the them but they played like a team looking to win.

I liked bringing in Mariota in the redzone.
I liked giving the receivers a chance deep when 1 on 1.

also got to give it up to Derek today, think most people would be less critical if that type of effort was given when the team needs a spark.

A lot of folks hit the nail on the head. He has great games and then he has terrible games. The issue is that he’s inconsistent and has been his whole career. This is why we finish below 500. There are winnable games that he decides to play poorly in, so we lose. He will have a few good games and then go back to playing soft. There’s no reason why Carr couldn’t have played the same way tonight against the Bengals and Giants. Until he puts in a consistent full season, folks are not going to be happy with him. No one is going to be perfect every game, but if you’ve only had one winning season, you haven’t earned the benefit of the doubt.

A lot of folks hit the nail on the head. He has great games and then he has terrible games. The issue is that he’s inconsistent and has been his whole career. This is why we finish below 500. There are winnable games that he decides to play poorly in, so we lose. He will have a few good games and then go back to playing soft. There’s no reason why Carr couldn’t have played the same way tonight against the Bengals and Giants. Until he puts in a consistent full season, folks are not going to be happy with him. No one is going to be perfect every game, but if you’ve only had one winning season, you haven’t earned the benefit of the doubt.

The bengals game the OL was having a hard time perfecting him. It’s not rocket science if you pressure any QB they’re not gonna be as good.

if the Raiders by some miracle do make it into the playoffs, i think that might solidify him getting an extension this offseason.

Mark gonna do it without consent from any GM :lol:

We need a place holder until whatever comes next. I'd rather keep DC than trade for Rodgers or Watson we don't win with them either and we weaken our future for whatever becomes of the front office. If it's some type of QB swap maybe but we can't get fleeced before a new GM takes over when Mayock inevitably gets fired.

Back
Top Bottom