Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We lost to Del Rio :smh:
I never thought we were going to win the game yesterday. Was just waiting on them to blow it :smh: :lol:

we got kinda screwed on the Crosby late hit and the Abram penalty. Moehrig dropped the game winning pick :frown: … the last ball was a great throw by Carr, Zay has to do a better job of making that catch…. I knew they wouldn’t give us that PI at the end because of the reaction to the Dallas game but that was PI.

richB gotta go.More conservative than Jack Del Rio’s Twitter likes.
the irony of Jerry’s complaining is the WFT got a dub because of it :lol:

if you watched the All22 film, there are a lot of pays where Zay and DJax were wide open and Carr dumped it. DJax been with the team 3 weeks and already pissed that he's not getting the ball when open. i wonder what could be the problem......

shout out Charles Davis. He actually made it feel like we accomplished something by getting a 3rd and short. cause that’s what we define as a successful drive for this offense.

E7A03991-0838-495F-B4EE-734BF5B5CBE5.jpeg

Team has been taking shots at each other via the media. Seems like the locker room is all over the place. It’s all downhill from here

Team has been taking shots at each other via the media. Seems like the locker room is all over the place. It’s all downhill from here

everybody is playing like *** (specifically the O), and the coaching staff isn't helping. surprisingly, the defense has been the most consistent this season. the offense is continuing to get worse every week.

Had to pick up keys to a new apartment this morning. Caught the very first play from scrimmage :rolleyes and had to dip out.

When I got a stream up and going on my phone it was 35 - 0 in the 2nd quarter, we had the ball and it was also like a 3rd and 35 or something completely asinine like that.

I just turned that **** off went about my day. :lol:

Knew it was going to be a rout after the Jacobs fumble on the first play :rofl:

Foster :smh:
Our o-line :smh: :smh:
Our receivers - Renfrow :smh: :smh: :smh:

everything is bad.Might as well lose out.

Back
Top Bottom