• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
before Michigan got into the playoffs I was thinking Harbaugh could be someone Mark went after, I remember that Mark wanted him when he left the 9ers.

I don't dislike Mayock but I would get rid of him as well.

Is Doug Peterson quality?

I got some serious gaps from 2016-18 when we finalized relocation and I took over a year off from NFL football. :lol:

Those 2 penalties 🤦🏾‍♂️ nope I'm not doing this to myself today. Raiders finally caused me to tap out of a game I can't handle the stress I know that's about to come 🖕🏾

Those 2 penalties 🤦🏾‍♂️ nope I'm not doing this to myself today. Raiders finally caused me to tap out of a game I can't handle the stress I know that's about to come 🖕🏾

Join me. This is my 3rd straight week of not watching any Raider football. Stress level on Sundays def lowered :lol:
This is the longest I've ever gone without watching a Raider game ever since I started watching football over 2 decades ago.
They scammed me for 20+ years, I can't believe it took me this long to wise up :smh:

2Pac they don't give a damn about us plays on a loop in my head when I'm watching the Raiders 😂😂😢. I've missed maybe 5 games in the last 25 years..this one is by my choice 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

This game still had some classic Raider **** up moments but they pulled it off and executed when it mattered.

There are solid players on the team but not really truly elite talent outside of Waller. Renfrow has been great though.

Watching the replay right now and Jacobs has me ready to write a strongly worded letter to Mark even though I know the outcome 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

if the run D plays this way against Indy and we don't turn the ball over, i think we'll be ok. we're going to need Derek to take care of the damn ball and toss at least 2 TDs though.

i’d be happily surprised if we can pull out a dub next week. but my expectations is JT bout to run for like a buck-50 and two TD’s :lol:

we scraped by with wins against a COVID riddled Browns team and a Drew Locke’d Broncos team. Yes, every team is dealing with it this part of the season but i’m not all that convinced in this current team to make the playoffs still. maybe i’ll feel different if they beat the Colts because i do see this Colts team as a playoff caliber team.

Back
Top Bottom