Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mark must have someone ready if he interviewed Mayo, maybe Harbaugh is a go
i thought the same thing - hittin that Rooney Rule.

i honestly don’t know anything about Jerod Mayo’s coaching history. but thought it was interesting he also interviewed the assistant GM from the Pats.

Seems like the signs are pointing towards Dodds / Harbaugh.

Wonder if they see talent here or if they want to rebuild. Doubt they rebuild probably just keep Carr and improve the current team.

Can’t wait to read that notification when Tom Cable is fired.

Seems like the signs are pointing towards Dodds / Harbaugh.

Wonder if they see talent here or if they want to rebuild. Doubt they rebuild probably just keep Carr and improve the current team.

Can’t wait to read that notification when Tom Cable is fired.

What signs though :emoji_eyes:
An actual sign would be like "Jim Harbaugh has sold his Michigan home" or "Jim Harbaugh spotted in Las Vegas."

Mayock constructed the best roster we’ve seen in decades and yea I have little faith in Mark’s competency in sourcing a better replacement.
This isn’t even a good roster :lol:

Tbh I think this was the worst roster out of all the playoff teams. We just had a good QB and a running back and a good kicker :lol:

Roller coaster year … Missed the game, but I expected the outcome. Every year there’s always a new young QB that’s always gonna be better than Carr. He’s like 30 and still without a playoff victory. Looks like we’re stuck with him for awhile. Heart and leadership can only take you so far, gotta back it up with talent though.

I am hoping the new GM or Coach get rid of Carr. I cant take an 8th year that feels like 18th year of Carrbage

I like Bissachia but im worried he will want to keep Carr. Therefore, lets get rid of both

Facts:

“And because he has started since Day One and only missed two games, that has left Carr with a lot of games to lose. In fact, his 55 losses are the second-most games lost by a quarterback through his first six seasons.
Of course, players don’t just lose 50-plus games in six seasons without being a little bad. More than in almost any other sport, a good player at quarterback can single-handedly turn around a franchise.

Among the 70 quarterbacks with at least 64 starts through their first four seasons, Derek's 6.86 yards per attempt ranks 41st”

Last edited:
Olson gone 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Carr next please
05210A8B-724F-4B75-9F21-8E72ECB7341E.gif

i think its a bit weird that they’re interviewing HC and GM candidates at the same time. shouldn’t they get a GM first and then have the GM be part of hiring a HC?

Even if its vice-versa, these two management/leadership roles are gonna be tied to the hip for the next 4 years (hopefully)

i think its a bit weird that they’re interviewing HC and GM candidates at the same time. shouldn’t they get a GM first and then have the GM be part of hiring a HC?

Even if its vice-versa, these two management/leadership roles are gonna be tied to the hip for the next 4 years (hopefully)
Leave it up to Mark Davis to do everything *** backwards :lol:

It’s not weird we already got Harbaugh & Dodds locked in, all these interviews are just a formality.
:lol:

i’m all in on Harbaugh, but until he signs on the dotted line I wouldnt count on it. read somewhere be just hired a new defensive line coach at Michigan, so it may not happen.

all i know is that Olsen needs to go. at the MINIMUM we can keep Rich and Gus, but we absolutely need a new OC. obviously i want more than that, but if we had any other OC this season, we would have 2 more wins and might have beat Cincy.

I wish Mark would interview a bunch of people to listen to different sentiments, schemes and opinions but I feel like he has mind set on Harbaugh.

Dodds took his name out of the running for the Chicago GM gig. I think he’s going to be the new Raiders GM.

They already interviewed Mayo to get around the Rooney rule. If Harbaugh doesn’t happen, I would love Daboll or Flores. I’d also love Mike McDaniels but I doubt Davis has the balls.

Last edited:
Ron Milus did a really good job last year as secondary coach. Granted, the scheme was simple but I wouldn’t be apposed to him staying.

I hope Rich doesn’t stay as ST coordinator though.

I don't think players should have that much pull, unless they're a franchise/HoF type player....and we ain't got none of those on this team.

Unless Maxx wanna turn into Bruce Smith or Michael Strahan or something :nerd:

General Managers have been changed
Coaches have been changed
Offensive Coordinators have been changed
O-Line man have been changed
Wide Receivers have been changed
Runnings Backs have been changed
Defensive Coordinators have been changed

Stadium has been changed
City has been changed
….
QB stays the same..Insanity