**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Started Cousins, but had Swift on my bench. I’m starting Chubb, KW3, and Pierce at flex. Thinking I get some td production from those guys but man wish I started Swift. Had Aiyuk on my bench last week too.

Eagles RBs ain’t getting a TD if it’s less than 3 yards from goal line.

**** reminds me of being a Aaron Jones owner and ARod spamming goal line TD throws :smh:

Had to go against Hurts/JJ in one league and Hock in another.

Goedert with 6 rec but empty yards :smh: that’s not gonna cut it

Rashaad Penny and the Pass intereference costing AJ Brown a decent week for me. Hoping my 1st round pick can get it going next week.

Anybody rollin Cousins out there tonight? Tried to get my wife to swap - best options are Purdy and Love.

All I can think about is Primetime Kirk and that nightmare game he had last year vs Eagles

This is coming from a Vikings fan. Don't do it lol Vikes offensive line is just as bad as the Jets and Philly's D-line about to have a field day.

Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Gonna get the side eye in the morning :lol:

She left him in though - prob gonna ignore my advice for a while 🤷🏾‍♂️

I can accept Kelce and Andrews going off but any other TEs, I can’t accept

Now I’m dependent others on my team to make up what Hockenson did cause Goedert sucks

I went zero RB with Mattison as my presumed RB1 in both leagues. I knew it’d be rough but man… Now I need Allgeier, JWill, and Zack Moss to make up some ground.

I didn’t expect godly number from Mattison 60-80 (combined) yards should be easy to pick up and hopefully a score

But nah we still haven’t even hit 50 in 2 games

Lack of a running game as well as these shootouts means I’ll probably be comfortable starting Kirk more often then not now.

Walker good to go. Waiting on news for Ekler (handcuffed with Kelley) and Aaron Jones if he sits. I got Dillon so he’ll slot in as my flex.

The way Bears OC talking, DJ Moore is gonna ball out….I hope

Starting him over Garrett Wilson.

I’ve been debating between Nico Collins and DJ Moore all week.

Back
Top Bottom