**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

I benched Mostert in 2 leagues right before early games in favor of Allgeir & Doubs :smh:

Doubs swuad got blown out anyway. But that 20pt difference from Allgeier and Mostert would have me up 40 instead of 20

Just need 4pts from Jamaal Williams. Idk why i’m so damn anxious about it :lol: :smh:
Because these hyped up zero RB guys have been barely given us anything :lol:

Swapped out BRob for Doubs at the last minute… Now I need Olave to repeat his Week 1 performance with a TD.

.5 PPR
Dameon Pierce home against Indy (Tunsil out)
or
Brian Robinson Jr @ Denver

Went with Pierce, would’ve won with Robinson :smh:

Still put up 126 and thought i was good heading into the 4th quarter of the late games but my opponent put up like 50 points in that 30 minutes via Saquon, Deebo and and Nacua :lol:

Pain.

Up 7, with my Jamaal Williams and Saints Defense against their Watson and Miles Sanders. I got a chance.

Seeking y’all advice
Nico on waivers
Debating if I should drop Khalil or Pierce to bid on him.
RBs are ETN, Jamaal, Kamara, Pierce, Herbert
WRs are Hill, Olave, Watson
Only 4 bench spots, no IR, makes it a very competitive league with lots of waiver activity

Seeking y’all advice
Nico on waivers
Only 4 bench spots, no IR, makes it a very competitive league with lots of waiver activity
Drop Khalil No brainer
He’s trash

I'm in a 12 team league so yea waivers kind of thin. My W/R/T position is weak so would you take a flyer on Breida in thinking his value increases if Saquon misses extended time?

I'm in a 12 team league so yea waivers kind of thin. My W/R/T position is weak so would you take a flyer on Breida in thinking his value increases if Saquon misses extended time?

Doesn't look like Saquon will be out too long, avoided a high ankle sprain. I say you can get 2 weeks out of Breida

Seeking y’all advice
Nico on waivers
Drop Herbert

Roschon Johnson gonna take over that backfield soon. But the Bears in general sucks

Love when I would've beat every team but two, and one of those is the team I'm playing. I have 118.44 points.

Lost my RB2 week 1 in Dobbins

And now my RB1 in Chubb

All in the NT yahoo league.

Hope both players make full recoveries. Feels bad man :frown:

I had laporta on my tight end shortlist knowing he would possibly go on drafted but I stupidly went Okonkwo instead. Laporte got picked up in my league last week and I dropped him for Musgrave because I was not feeling it. I'm regretting not going laporta instead at the draft

Lost this week. Had a couple of players stink it up in my opponent went off.. on to week 3

Lost by 0.44 points. Thanks Bryce, one less sack on you and I win.

1-1 in one league and 0-2 in another. Gotta bounce back this week. Need Ekler back for my 0-2 team but getting Puka has solidified my WR 2 next to Amon Ra as Dotson and DHop are 🚮

Back
Top Bottom