**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Empty the clip. Was a Akers owner and cheapened out on Williams (lost by 2 dollars) and I’m desperate.
And that’s what I’ve been debating. I have 92 of 100 left while the Chubb owner (0-2 in last place) has all 100. A few others have around 70ish so I could outbid them. Last week Deon Jackson went for 25, Kyren for 29, Puka for 25, while I snagged Moss for 6 :lol:

My RBs are Mattison, Moss, Perine, Jamaal Williams, and Joshua Kelley. Its a 14 team league so won’t have too many opportunities to call my shot.

Ford over Justice Hill for the season?
Zac Moss over Justice Hill for the season?

Last edited:
I was just looking at Justice Hill and Gus, both of which were dropped to waivers right before the Sunday games.
I want one but not sure which to go.
I like Hill’s pass catching role, I dig Gus’ running YPC

Ford played well last night, but it’s not like you’re getting Chubb, this might be your big regret. And this is a Browns offense that has to move the ball now, without Chubb. I would consider chopping whatever you’re thinking in half.

I was just looking at Justice Hill and Gus, both of which were dropped to waivers right before the Sunday games.
I want one but not sure which to go.
I like Hill’s pass catching role, I dig Gus’ running YPC
I still think Gus is the better RB. Wish the Ravens can use him as a primary back but dude haven’t caught a ball since 2020 :lol:

I was going to empty the clip on Ford but now I’m going to do 50% on Ford and 5% on Hunt. Browns have been near the top in RB scoring since Stefanski took over and that’s with Chubb in a timeshare. Let me try to get both and just see how it plays out…

They chose Ford over Hunt because they had Chubb and _______, so fill that with a cheap option. Now they’re gonna bring Hunt back in because he knows the offense.

it’s looming as people are choosing how much faab to drop for Ford.
I was gonna go ham in one league but now idk, prob try 50%.
Watch Hunt sign a one year deal tomorrow and it’s just another committee.
Such is fantasy

Changed my mind, I’m going all in on Ford :lol:
Browns have been in the top third in most rushing categories since Stefanski took over. And when Chubb missed time his backups ate.

Hunt was getting phased out last season as he clearly lost a gear. At the very worst I expect Ford to get 60% of carries which is more valuable on a run heavy Browns team.

Do whatever you want, but honestly look into Jerome Ford and how much you know about him, it’s gonna be a timeshare, I’m not touching any of this

I didn’t have to look for further than my own team. Tony Pollard.

Back
Top Bottom