**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Someone in my work league traded their Mark Andrews for Khalil Herbert lmao…

Their third rounder for a seventh rounder in a pathetic offense… fleeced… I voiced my opinion but we can’t veto… smfh
Once you're at week 4 draft capital doesn't matter.

I agree, trade was suss

League pretty much grabbed all the defenses I was aiming for. Currently have the Seahawks. Any of these teams worth using this week… Vikings is sus with those projections lol.

1695830999552.png

1695831079177.png

I was ready to start the Dalton and Chark stack this week against the Vikings. Now it’s looking like Bryce will play… Now I’m stuck hoping Christian Watson actually plays and that I can grab Danny Dimes back off waivers…

I was ready to start the Dalton and Chark stack this week against the Vikings. Now it’s looking like Bryce will play… Now I’m stuck hoping Christian Watson actually plays and that I can grab Danny Dimes back off waivers…
Speaking of that I’m really hoping he turns it around (D. Jones).

I have both Geno and DJones - leaning Jones right now.

I'm having mixed feelings this week. I gotta root for and go against Walker III/Kelce in both of my leagues.

League pretty much grabbed all the defenses I was aiming for. Currently have the Seahawks. Any of these teams worth using this week… Vikings is sus with those projections lol.

1695830999552.png

1695831079177.png

Colts & you can use them like the next 3 weeks at least

Starting DJ Moore over Godwin this week

Godwin ain’t been it

Personally would stick with Godwin. Moore a bum and so is that offense.

I’m benching DJ Moore as well for Jordan Addison. Addison didn’t do much last week until late in the game, but and the other two games he scored long TD’s so its very much boom or bust but i’ll take that over any Bears player at this point.

Thoughts on this trade offer in a .5 ppr league-
Give up: Amari Cooper
Receive: Joe Mixon

My other WRs are Tyreek, Olave, Ridley, Dell
My RBs are Mattison, Brian Robinson, Allgeier, Warren.

Leaning yes because I do want to move Dell into the starting lineup. And Mixon gets volume.

Christian Watson playing tomorrow,
wait and see or start him…
I’m flexing him over Chark in my other league. My WRs are Tyreek and Keenan. I’m going against the highest scoring team so swinging for as much upside.

If I can’t find a trade - who gets cut for a defense? Guessing Warren but hate to give him up and it’s finally the week he goes offf

1E811D1F-F904-4297-8804-1842D57E66B2.jpeg

I’d drop Mike Thomas. Has yet to finish as even a WR3 and Kamara will eat into his targets. You can find equal or better production on waivers when bye weeks start.

Back
Top Bottom