**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Need Addison to go off
he’s been ballin but i think the Vikes got him as WR3. The fact that he’s got what he’s got despite that is a testament to how good he can be…but I think its also cause Kirk is the league’s leading passers right now.

Been debating him vs. Javonte Williams and i think i’ll
play the % of Williams cause he should get more plays and touches against the weak *** Bears

Yeah I didn't take time to look at match-ups in my lineups. Gonna accept the L's for this week now :smh:

giphy.gif

Commish tried to pull some funny ****… Pushed a trade through for my opponent before it was scheduled to process AND let him move players around in the starting lineup that already played… Called him out on the bs and he changed everything back. I’m going to rethink if I’m going to stay in this league.

Commish tried to pull some funny ****… Pushed a trade through for my opponent before it was scheduled to process AND let him move players around in the starting lineup that already played… Called him out on the bs and he changed everything back. I’m going to rethink if I’m going to stay in this league.
lebron-james-leaving.gif

Might have something to do with the fact I’m undefeated while the commish is winless. The real irony is my opponent was trading away Davante but after I raised the issue the trade was paused. Now Davante is in his lineup with a donut and is questionable to return with the shoulder injury. Karma is a *****.

Might have something to do with the fact I’m undefeated while the commish is winless. The real irony is my opponent was trading away Davante but after I raised the issue the trade was paused. Now Davante is in his lineup with a donut and is questionable to return with the shoulder injury. Karma is a *****.
ice-cube-huh.gif

Davante has 0 points and injured..

Back
Top Bottom