**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

So who else sat Zack Moss? :lol::smh:
One of those things where all the logic points to benching but he goes OFF…

Went up against DJ but thankfully Tyreek kept pace and NO D/ST pitched the shutout. Going to eke out a win as long as Watson doesn’t put up negative points.

Richardson is so frustrating man. Hopefully he goes on IR to get right and I’ll ride with Stroud.

What's the rest of your roster?
Feels like the Jets are putting up a fight each week.
Breece may be a keeper
Yea I'd keep Breece. Apparently Cook got demoted so he'll be getting the majority of the touches.
Got some pretty solid backs but after what Beece showed yesterday makes me want to keep.

IMG_7915.jpeg

IMG_7916.jpeg

Down 54. I got Jordan Love, Devante and Daniel Carlson left. I thought my team was dead after DJ Moore dropped
49 on me, but damnit just when I thought I had a stress free L this week they pulled me right back in with a chance :smh: :lol:

1 pt PPR. spam the homecoming Jimmy G. :pimp:

Man I know :lol: luckily I still secured the W thanks to solid performances from DHop, Puka, Jaleel and the Miami Defense.
One of those things where all the logic points to benching but he goes OFF…

Went up against DJ but thankfully Tyreek kept pace and NO D/ST pitched the shutout. Going to eke out a win as long as Watson doesn’t put up negative points.

Richardson is so frustrating man. Hopefully he goes on IR to get right and I’ll ride with Stroud.
Exactly, JT back after just getting paid but I also should’ve considered the workload he wouldn’t get. Still got the W but it was frustrating seeing Zack just continuously eat up the Titans D.

0-5
😢
A Jones injury killed me had they said he was doubtful yesterday I had Moss ready to fill in smh….
I’m done

First L this season. Injuries killed me this weekend. Lost by a hair smh
IMG_1040.jpeg
Hate these kinds of losses.. you’re super invested and lose by decimal points.

I lost a game a couple weeks back by .13, I was fuming lmao

0-5
😢
A Jones injury killed me had they said he was doubtful yesterday I had Moss ready to fill in smh….
I’m done
If they doubtful more than likely they aren’t playing.

I always play my healthy players if I’m debating starting an injured player playing on Monday night.

If they doubtful more than likely they aren’t playing.

I always play my healthy players if I’m debating starting an injured player playing on Monday night.
I know that I’m saying they knew he wasn’t playing yesterday yet they kept saying he was questionable and trending towards suiting up.
Smh

Back
Top Bottom