**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Drop Warren for Jeff Wilson?

Have been stashing Warren - own Achane but have RB depth (Walker Kamara ETN Pierce Achane Warren)

What do you guys think about this this trade im 3-2 (tied on 6th place) scored more than both 1st and 2nd place dudes right now.

Someone offered me olave and gibbs for K9

Qb lamar
Rbs ekler, k9, white, spears,perine, zeke
Wrs sun god, nico, dionte, bateman, dotson
Te laporta

All my rbs pretty much were week 5 bye. Would i have too many lion player? What do you guys think

What do you guys think about this this trade im 3-2 (tied on 6th place) scored more than both 1st and 2nd place dudes right now.

Qb lamar
Te laporta

All my rbs pretty much were week 5 bye. Would i have too many lion player? What do you guys think

Who is k9

A lot of teams dumping players in both my leagues. Scooped up Burrow off waivers in my work league and put a claim in for Pitts for my main money league. Also grabbed Goedert off waivers in my money league. Guess guys aren’t willing to go through the trouble of sending trade offers for quality players. Their loss my gain

Qb lamar
Te laporta

I’d do it.

Thanks for your input bro!

I'm so close to hitting accept, I just want some more confirmation :lol:. Im always a chicken (I get cold feet) when during trades

Qb lamar
Te laporta

What excites you about this trade? You are giving up the RB12 for the WR29 and RB34. Olave is getting targets taken away by Kamara and Carr is hurt. Gibbs has done nothing. Not seeing how this trade makes your team better.

What excites you about this trade? You are giving up the RB12 for the WR29 and RB34. Olave is getting targets taken away by Kamara and Carr is hurt. Gibbs has done nothing. Not seeing how this trade makes your team better.
Im scared that my wr2 is too weak with dionte and nico. But i totally see your view point as well because you make great points.

My worry is that walker can keep getting his touches of chardonay at the end of the season?

Im scared that my wr2 is too weak with dionte and nico. But i totally see your view point as well because you make great points.

My worry is that walker can keep getting his touches of chardonay at the end of the season?
Get to the playoffs before worrying about the playoffs.

I like Olave who will get better as Carr gets healthy. I just don’t like the idea of giving up a RB1 without getting immediate returns. At least with someone like Addison you get massive upside on the most pass happy team. Or even give a Theilen look who has two top 5 finishes and Carolina is top 4 in run/pass ratio.

It’ll take some convo and a package deal but I’m not giving up an RB1 without getting someone back that can help me now.

Start one, .5 ppr:
Rashee Rice v DEN
D’Onta Foreman v MIN (assuming Roschon doesn’t play)

Used priority waiver for Demercado.
Demercado not even listed as the starter for AZ.... Too many people have podcasts man.

Yeah but I’m not even gonna flinch at that. Ingram was always 2nd on depth chart so sure once 1 goes down you move 2 to 1.

Ingram got chances every week and dude hasn’t reached 10 yards yet. We’ve seen guys get opportunities and run with it. I’m sticking with Demercado until I see after the game Sunday he’s not used. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Non ppr) Give Mattison & Flowers/Cooper | Receive DK Metcalf

My RB: Ekeler Mostert Mattison Javonte Edwards Warren Foreman Spears
My WR: StBrown Cooper Dell Flowers

Their RB: Stevenson Perine White
Their WR: JJ DK Lamb Jeudy JSN Chark Moore

Last edited:
Non ppr) Give Mattison & Flowers/Cooper | Receive DK Metcalf

My RB: Ekeler Mostert Mattison Javonte Edwards Warren Foreman Spears
My WR: StBrown Cooper Dell Flowers

Their RB: Stevenson Perine White
Their WR: JJ DK Lamb Jeudy JSN Chark Moore

I would do the trade