**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Mock draft. Pick 6. Pretty solid imo
20230824_131209.jpg
20230824_131211.jpg

12 man .5 PPR (1QB)

Most of my mocks I am able to get Chubb in the first round.
I got the 11th pick, and on the 1-2 turn..yall grabbing Mahommes, A Brown or CeeDee Lamb in the 2nd RD? These seem to be the guys that are there. I want Mahommes, but I wanted to know yall thought about grabbing him a little earlier ?
It's Mahomes, so I get it if you take him in the 2nd. Someone took Hurts in Rd2 in a mock I did. Lamb and Mahomes back to back is tuff

12 man .5 PPR (1QB)

Most of my mocks I am able to get Chubb in the first round.
I got the 11th pick, and on the 1-2 turn..yall grabbing Mahommes, A Brown or CeeDee Lamb in the 2nd RD? These seem to be the guys that are there. I want Mahommes, but I wanted to know yall thought about grabbing him a little earlier ?
I'd personally go for the Diggs and Allen stack in your position if you are set on an elite QB. Allen would've likely finished as the QB1 on the season had Week 17 counted and he finished as QB3 or better in half his games. Diggs finished as a WR1 in half his games last season too. That is true plug and play.

Mahomes is great but dude needs to throw it 650 times a season AND have 40+ TDs to challenge for QB1. I'm not forfeiting a top tier WR in the first two rounds for Mahomes when I can grab the QB3-5 on the year in the 5th round (or later if you think Daniel Jones can score 5 more TDs this year).

I'd personally go for the Diggs and Allen stack in your position if you are set on an elite QB. Allen would've likely finished as the QB1 on the season had Week 17 counted and he finished as QB3 or better in half his games. Diggs finished as a WR1 in half his games last season too. That is true plug and play.

Mahomes is great but dude needs to throw it 650 times a season AND have 40+ TDs to challenge for QB1. I'm not forfeiting a top tier WR in the first two rounds for Mahomes when I can grab the QB3-5 on the year in the 5th round (or later if you think Daniel Jones can score 5 more TDs this year).
All the mocks I seem to do doesn't show me having a clear shot at Allen. Diggs very rarely. But obviously cpu mocks are different from a live one. I will definitely consider this move if the situation presents itself. Thanks for the insight.

Superflex league and I was on the clock.

Had to choose 1 of Hurts/Allen/Mahomes (standard league). Who would you go with?

I took Allen.

Where is Anthony Richardson going in your drafts? Finally saw his preseason snaps. Dude definitely going to get 150 rushing attempts which basically guarantees a top 10 season.

Did a mock draft just now and cats really took Mahomes 1.8, OBJ 2.6 :stoneface: :lol:

NT fam, we have a draft tomorrow :nerd: let's get it

Where is Anthony Richardson going in your drafts? Finally saw his preseason snaps. Dude definitely going to get 150 rushing attempts which basically guarantees a top 10 season.
Only had superflex draft so it doesn’t matter.

But without JT there it’s going to be tough even with all those rushing attempts imo.

If I reach for him, I would have to have a viable option I wouldn’t mind starting till he proves his worth (Cousins and Rodgers tier) imo.

Last edited:
Full PPR with the 7th pick of 10. 2RB/2WR/2Flex spots

Took Kupp over Ekeler/Hill.
Waited on QB and ended up with Dak with a high upside play in Richardson and a safe Kirk.

Hate holding 3 QBs but we’ll see how it pans out with Richardson.

some of the dudes in one of my leagues had major beef, putting draft day in jeopardy. Childish fools ruining it for me. About to peace out and find a new league

Draft is 9/5
1st time superflex league most of the players don’t understand how important the Qb is in this setting 😂😂😂
Plan on drafting Hurts & Lamar back to back
I’m gon kill these ninjas 😎

Last edited:
What’s the buy in for the NT ESPN fantasy league? And where do I send it?

The mocks I’ve done, I did not like a single team where I drafted Kelce in the 1st round.

Same - also didn’t like the team where I took 1 of those 3 QBs early.

2 of my leagues always go opposite of the mocks so there’s a chance but I think I’d only do if I had a pick and the end of the first or if he made it to the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom