**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Yea…I’m punting on TE completely…and semi punting on QB…

Taking a QB around 6-7th round this year…

I’d rather stack up my bench…

Hey…heard there’s an opening in the NT league..I’d like to fill that spot…

When is the draft?? And how much is the buyin??

2nd draft done - 3rd pick of 12 (non ppr)

went against what i said a few posts back :lol: - as expected the draft went nothing like Mocks.

Mahomes 1.12
Lamar 2.11
Allen 3.3
Hurts 3.4
Herbert 3.7
Burrow 3.8 | Fields 6.6
Lawrence 4.11
Watson 5.5
Breece Hall went in the 4th rd 7th pick

24F1A53D-19DC-463F-9E5C-8F255CE2BBBE.jpeg

Eagles defense was still available I put them in the queue but it must have lagged then I didn’t even see them on the board and just grabbed the Jets with about 4sec left

Last edited:
Jets will probably have one of the best defenses this year so you should be good.

I've never done a mock draft for that very reason. The real draft never ends up like them :lol:

Decided to keep Chubb and Tyreek Hill in my auction league. They’re like half my budge but the way I see it is I got 2 guys usually taken in the first round secured. Plus, kept Kenneth Walker for a great value.

Last edited:
has anyone done/interested in a vampire league? never done one but would be cool to try out

for those that haven't heard of it:
- 10 teams
- 9 teams draft and fill their roster
- the last team (the Vampire) then builds their team from the waiver wire
- each week, if the vampire wins, they can force a trade with the team they beat (has to be for the same position)
- only the vampire has access to the waiver wire each week. the only exception is if a team has a player go on IR, then they can use the waiver wire that week after the vampire is done making their moves
- once the playoffs start, back to normal. no forced trades and the waiver wire is open to all

has anyone done/interested in a vampire league? never done one but would be cool to try out

for those that haven't heard of it:
- 10 teams
- 9 teams draft and fill their roster
- the last team (the Vampire) then builds their team from the waiver wire
- each week, if the vampire wins, they can force a trade with the team they beat (has to be for the same position)
- only the vampire has access to the waiver wire each week. the only exception is if a team has a player go on IR, then they can use the waiver wire that week after the vampire is done making their moves
- once the playoffs start, back to normal. no forced trades and the waiver wire is open to all

I’ve heard of it from listening to ESPN fantasy. Sounds fun but I’d prob sing a diff tune when I’m the vampire or gotta lose a player :lol:

Been in a vampire league for a while and it’s kinda fun.
The team w/ waiver pics pretty much gets bowled over until that odd chance they win.
It’s not until they acquire 2 or 3 good players do they get a chance to keep going.
Still in one league like that, haven’t been the vampire yet.

Drop Charbonnet or McKinnon gonna grab Wash defense vs AZ for week 1

Leaning Charbonnet since he’s backup to Walker who I don’t have and McKinnon being more known

2nd pick in a 12 team, PPR. I honestly forgot we started 3 WRs in this league so I pivoted from CMC to Tyreek. Andrews and Waller were sliding but snatched up right before I picked late in the 4th round so I punted on TE. RB is going to be a rollercoaster…
IMG_7504.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom