**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

I have my yahoo 12 team PPR snake (full point) draft tomorrow.

I have the #1 pick and am most likely going to go with Jefferson.

Who do I go with in

24th pick (2nd round)
25th pick (3rd round)

A lot of good names available

Najee
Gibbs
Ridley
Josh Allen

Pick 2…

Who do I go with in

24th pick (2nd round)
25th pick (3rd round)

Najee
Gibbs
Ridley
Josh Allen

Pick 2…
I got the 1st pick (Without a doubt Jefferson) in a PPR for a 14 teamer.

Hopefully Gibbs/ETN is there and if so I'd consider taking both. For some reason I can't get myself to take Mixon/Najee/Jones/Stevenson at that spot but would go WR if Devonta was there.

Case for Mixon/Najee/Jones/Stevenson?

Last edited:

Who do I go with in

24th pick (2nd round)
25th pick (3rd round)

Najee
Gibbs
Ridley
Josh Allen

Pick 2…
I would go with Allen and Ridley (or a top WR that falls)

Then double tap two RBs 4th and 5th round.

Miles Sanders, Mattison, Dobbins, Pierce and Conner should still be available. Hell maybe even Breece Hall.

I told myself if the top RBs ain’t available, I’ll be waiting until 4th or 5th round to draft first rb

Drafted yesterday. 10 team full PPR:
QB: Burrow, Geno
WR: Diggs, Lockett, Aiyuk, Dotson, Zay Flowers
RB: CMC, Pierce, Dobbins, Gibson, Zeke
TE Andrews, Everett
K: Carlson
Def: PHI

I usually don’t like drafting players from same team often… didn’t even realize as I was drafting. 🤷‍♂️

Which TE to stream this week? Half PPR

Freiermuth vs SF
T Hill vs Ten
J Johnson vs Ten

Leaning towards one of the Saints players with Kamara out

Last edited:
Which TE to stream this week? Half PPR

Freiermuth vs SF
T Hill vs Ten
J Johnson vs Ten

Leaning towards one of the Saints players with Kamara out
the safer pick is Friermuth. He’s pretty consistent about at least hittin projection (which aint much but at least you know what you’re getting).

Juwan Johnson is a TE that intrigues me. Derek Carr does distribute the ball pretty well and i’ve read Juwan been doing well in camp/preaeason. might be a slightly riskier play, but i’d probably take the risk and hope for the better reward.

Who do I go with in

24th pick (2nd round)
25th pick (3rd round)

Najee
Gibbs
Ridley
Josh Allen

Pick 2…

I had 1st in a 14 and went JJ 1st and circled back with Gibbs (full believer in his talent and how the lions will use him)

I went with Tee Higgins over Ridley. But in a 12 teamer Olave may be available. I rather avoid Josh Allen and gamble on Herbert in the 5th.

If you don’t take Ridley, don’t forget about Kirk or Evan Engram as a TE. I think the Jags offense will be solid.

Good Luck

I had 1st in a 14 and went JJ 1st and circled back with Gibbs (full believer in his talent and how the lions will use him)

I went with Tee Higgins over Ridley. But in a 12 teamer Olave may be available. I rather avoid Josh Allen and gamble on Herbert in the 5th.

If you don’t take Ridley, don’t forget about Kirk or Evan Engram as a TE. I think the Jags offense will be solid.

Good Luck
Agreed.

In a full PPR 14 teamer I don’t think I could reach for a QB that earlier.

Good Luck
Going with Jefferson with the 1

24 going with Gibbs
25 should I go with Najee or take Olave/Ridley?

Street league draft. .5ppr, I drafted from the 4 spot. So important to know your league. This league LOVES drafting backup QBs so pickings get slim if you were targeting one late (Geno)… I was happy with my WR core so I reached on my potential RB2/Flex plays based on situation.
IMG_7516.jpeg

Going with Jefferson with the 1

24 going with Gibbs
25 should I go with Najee or take Olave/Ridley?

Olave. Especially in a full PPR.

People are down on Najee, but I think he can get 300 Rush attempts and he should be healthy from the lisfranc injury from last year. I would not be shocked if he can be this years Josh Jacobs lite.

Grab Jaylen Warren in the later rounds.

Everyone is high on Ridley and rightfully so, but he has not played in almost 1.5 years.

Who knows how your league mates draft. Olave may be gone at 22 especially with the Kupp news.

Need to pick one for a flex spot...standard league
D. Montgomery @ KC
or
Godwin @ Min

Imo.. TE was the position to punt on this season..
I did 4 drafts and I didn't take a TE earlier than the 11th round..

I generally agree with punting on TEs but when the elite guys start dropping you have to be open. I was targeting Herbert in the 4th but he was snatched up. Waller at his peak was putting up WR1 numbers so I went for upside over a WR3 or a RB stuck in a committee.

2nd year doing auction league which I genuinely like but just feel very underwhelmed w/ my team:
edit - had $1 remaining when it was all said and done.

Attachments

• Annotation 2023-09-05 133010.jpg
    Annotation 2023-09-05 133010.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 224
Waller is a baller but Danny Dimes seems to forget he has a TE running around during the game.
I’m with the dudes here that punt on TE as well.

2nd year doing auction league which I genuinely like but just feel very underwhelmed w/ my team:
edit - had $1 remaining when it was all said and done.
Nah your team looks good.
Thielen would be the only player I’d swap for the waiver wire upsides potential

I usually do also (along with QB) but if they slide I’d take them.

I would not spend the 1-3 round picks for the top QB/TEs but if a Hockenson/Fields/Herbert/Jackson slid I would. All about value.

Punted in TE in 2/3 of my leagues..

Andrew’s was available in the fourt in another one so I had no choice…

Damn lol
I want to take Waller around 5-6
Nothing wrong with that.. Waller will get his targets..
But just remember Daniel Jones only had 15 passing TD's last season..
Similar production can be found at the end of the draft or even on waivers imo..
I think we see some new solid options emerge at the TE position instead of just the usual suspects..
I could be wrong tho..
I generally agree with punting on TEs but when the elite guys start dropping you have to be open. I was targeting Herbert in the 4th but he was snatched up. Waller at his peak was putting up WR1 numbers so I went for upside over a WR3 or a RB stuck in a committee.
Yea I hear you.. This season I just decided to take a different approach..
Told myself if I didn't get Kelce or Andrews then I'd wait until then end..
And trust me.. It was tough passing on Kittle Goedert Waller Pitts etc..
But overall I like how my teams turned out..

Last draft done - 10tm non-ppr 8th pick

yeah eff this one up - life/kids had me distracted before during n after this one. Gonna need to hit the lottery when that FA RB emerges

8E0E9C15-FCF6-4DD4-B3A7-E32269266598.jpeg

Last draft done - 10tm non-ppr 8th pick

yeah eff this one up - life/kids had me distracted before during n after this one. Gonna need to hit the lottery when that FA RB emerges

8E0E9C15-FCF6-4DD4-B3A7-E32269266598.jpeg

I too have those first 3 players…

Back
Top Bottom