TE: Evan Engram 5
DP: Foyesade Oluokun 10
DP: T.J. Watt 20
DP: Aaron Donald 5
DP: Kyle Hamilton 2
K: Graham Gano 0
P: Daniel Whelan 6
HC: Bengals Coach 0

I have the 4th highest score (118.16) in my 14 team league and I’m playing against the the highest projected to score tonight (146.71)… always happens to me where I’m playing the highest scorer… ****!!!

So I'm very thin at WR (Kupp owner smh). Put waivers out for Puka Nacua and Rashid Shaheed. Who would you prioritize of these 2? And do you think Puka's week 1 was a fluke?

Cowboys D/ST in the 11th came thru clutch - was down 15 or so and won by 26. They put up 48 😮‍💨

Down 25 with Rodgers/Wilson vs Bass

Josh Allen in league 3 already got the W

Tua came up big for me. Need Bass to come through so I can win my matchup

Screenshot_20230911-220536_Fantasy~3.jpg

I have the 4th highest score (118.16) in my 14 team league and I’m playing against the the highest projected to score tonight (146.71)… always happens to me where I’m playing the highest scorer… ****!!!
This is the main reason why I quit fantasy football a decade ago... It was three straight years of being a top three total points scored team, but I just had the worst luck that every week it seemed like I was going up against the team that had the highest score that week

U would think getting 1 pt from Josh Allen wouldn’t cause me panic….but it did.

2-0 this week tho :pimp:

who are the waiver priorities this week? Puka? Gus Bradley/Justice Hill? Joshua Kelly?

I’m staying away from the Ravens backfield

Kelly can be like what Pollard was in Kellen Moore’s offense.

Puka good but all that production gonna go away once Kupp comes back I believe

I’m staying away from the Ravens backfield

Kelly can be like what Pollard was in Kellen Moore’s offense.

Puka good but all that production gonna go away once Kupp comes back I believe
Puka is interesting tho - i dont even know anything about him but 15 targets or whatever he ended up with is crazy. Even when Kupp comes back, will he still be getting 5-8 targets a game like that? is he really nice like that?

After week 1, I feel like I'd be doing myself some good by getting rid of Daniel Jones and picking up another QB. Right now my backup QB is Geno Smith. I got my eyes set on Love from the Packers if nobody else snatches him up.

Back
Top Bottom