**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

IMG_0220.jpeg

IMG_0221.jpeg

Here is my 12 man money league team. Yahoo gave me a B+ grade and predicted 3rd place (Yes… I know those grades and predictions don’t mean anything. I won with a C- grade before. Should I start Engram or LaPorta at TE? Sit Drake London? Any help is appreciated. Thanks NT fam…

A little more on London… I think people are enamored with his target share. But he’s still on a team that was second in Run/Pass ratio with no signs of that changing this season. He played every game and finished as the WR28 with only 4 weeks as a WR2 or better.

That doesn’t scream breakout candidate or must start status to me…

I’m not big on Drake London cause of the scheme and his QB. The same can be said for Kyle Pitts.

If it aint Bijan or Allgeire then i’m staying away from ATL players.

on another note - in my big money league i got offered Dalvin Cook and Deebo for my Devantae Adams. I’m thinking of countering for J Gibbs and Deebo. Thoughts? Decline or counter?

This is a keeper league and my squad would be (10-teamer with 3WR sets):
Lamar
Stefon
Deebo (if trading Devantae)
Waddle
Kenny Walker
JGibbs
Kittle
Javante Williams (flex)

my bench got, Rachaad White, Gainwell, Addison, Jamaal Willims, BCooks.

Here is my 12 man money league team. Yahoo gave me a B+ grade and predicted 3rd place (Yes… I know those grades and predictions don’t mean anything. I won with a C- grade before. Should I start Engram or LaPorta at TE? Sit Drake London? Any help is appreciated. Thanks NT fam…
Give Drake another shot this week. I would start Engram this week as well against KC.

Anybody rollin Cousins out there tonight? Tried to get my wife to swap - best options are Purdy and Love.

All I can think about is Primetime Kirk and that nightmare game he had last year vs Eagles

Going against JJ in one league

Got Goedert going against Hockenson in another

Please JJ be easy on me pause

Some rolling man like Penny/Swift and hoping for a prayer.

Come shop! That Rashad white pack is being slept on, 19 touches sure the game wasn't that great but one of two of those runs could've easily broken and we having a different conversation. More touches than Derrick Henry (uncomfortable conversations).

The James Cook pack is hitting as well. Jets D was phenomenal. He is still getting 16 touches in a historically above average to elite offense on their day.

We can put any package together.

Love
Liverpool FC 😘

Anybody rollin Cousins out there tonight? Tried to get my wife to swap - best options are Purdy and Love.

All I can think about is Primetime Kirk and that nightmare game he had last year vs Eagles
This is coming from a Vikings fan. Don't do it lol Vikes offensive line is just as bad as the Jets and Philly's D-line about to have a field day.

Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Swift owners must be furious man. Gets within one inch of a touchdown and then hurts runs it in

I'm going against a guy with the Eagles defense and Swift so I'm holding my breath all game

Back
Top Bottom