**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Already secured a first round bye but looking for 1st overall. First place team down by 35. Need them to loose.

Also hopefully Pacheco back week 16 (if not I have Conner) and Herbert is straight since I have Keenan Allen.

I've had that happen to me once. I had a strong team, top 3 points scored but on the bubble for the last playoff spot. I needed Team A to beat Team B to get in. Team C realizes this in the middle of the last regular season Sunday and mentions it in the league chat. Team A benches his remaining 2 players. It didn't work, Team A still won and I got in.

I killed it in the playoffs, had to play Team A and C too. I gave them each a 30 piece and won the championship :pimp:

I went off on a rant in the league chat. The fantasy football gods smiled on me and teams refuse to mess with the gods after that. No discussion needed :lol:

I have never, in the 9 years playing fantasy, had a week where every team of mine laid an egg :angry: at worst at least 1 team would show up and put up points

Going in to MNF my 3 teams points scored are:

1. 43.28 (4 players left down by 81)
2. 66.52 (2 left vs their 1, up by 1)
3. 71.22 (1 left vs their d/st, down by 28.92, they also had 2 empty roster spots)

s0lefunk s0lefunk

Thank you for the link , I sent it to the commissioner this morning the energy was different, I received an apology . But idk why I’m just over playing with those guys , seems very shady lol .

Last edited:
s0lefunk s0lefunk

Thank you for the link , I sent it to the commissioner this morning the energy was different, I received an apology . But idk why I’m just over playing with those guys , seems very shady lol .
Glad to help. Propose having a payout to the highest scoring regular season team. That incentivizes people to field their best rosters through the end of the regular season.

Think I'll have point scored advantage locked down for first if I lose but still want the win.

Down 8 with Mostert vs his Doubs.

Hurts ****ed me this week

So you’re telling me there’s a sliver of a chance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9254.png

Going in to MNF my 3 teams points scored are:

1. 43.28 (4 players left down by 81)
2. 66.52 (2 left vs their 1, up by 1)
3. 71.22 (1 left vs their d/st, down by 28.92, they also had 2 empty roster spots)

1. Lost by 23 (going from solo 2nd to 4 way tie for 2nd, 1 week left only 4 get in)

2. Won by 14 (should jump from 3rd to 1st)

3. Lost by 33 (eliminated)

Barely won made 5th seed into playoffs “whew” also his te could’ve been the difference but he decided not to put it oh well but win or lose he’s already in but could’ve gotten 2 seed and a bye if he would’ve won
IMG_0652.png

Made the playoffs as the 1 seed in 2 out of 3 leagues.

My luck in the yahoo NT fantasy league has been atrocious.

My roster being a non playoff team is atrocious :frown: :smh::lol:

#1 seed in one league

Out the playoffs in another. Crazy that the TE was the deciding factor in my last three L’s.

Lost some games to a lot of overthinking and big brained moves in the NT one more league. Somehow got that last playoff spot :smh: :wow:

Good luck to all in the NT half ppr league.

I'll be waiting patiently for my victim next week!

Back
Top Bottom