**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

2nd in Points For, 11th in Points Against

You’d expect that team would be a 1 or 2 seed yet I Still didn’t make the damn playoffs :smh:

Ultimate cardinal sin, holding multiple tight ends

I got 2 in 2 leagues and 3 in another. I need to drop and get other depth but I’d be gifting someone a highly useful TE :smh:

1. Taysom McBride
2. Taysom Kincaid
3. Taysom McBride Likely

In a tough situation. Tua is playing vs NYJ. Would I be crazy to start Levis vs Houston or Geno a vs Philly over him?

semi-finals of the playoffs off the bye against a ghost team. This guy hasn't paid dues and hasn't touched his lineup since week 3. He's still dominating :smh: Commish agreed he should have done something with his team weeks ago but just forgot and he got eliminated by him this week :lol: This guy is projected 128 this week too, I better not lose.

Picked up Chandler as an RB2 if I don't want to go with Warren, but that's my biggest worry, not to mention Diggs struggling lately.

Who's confidence in Dallas defense this week against Buffalo Bills?
Dallas D/ST hasn't faired well on the road against good teams. They haven't finished higher than 20th in scoring against teams like SF, LAC, and PHI. I'm almost positive there is a better option for you in the FA pool. Bengals, Bears, Raiders...

Who's confidence in Dallas defense this week against Buffalo Bills?

I dropped Dallas before the game last week. I had the ravens, but I wouldn’t use them this week though. Vs Miami though would be good imo

I’m rolling with Broncos for 16/17, if you have available also Buffalo 16/17 (they both play LAC NE)

Tyreek and Keenan carried me to the playoffs. Now both are questionable with Shaheed being the only other WR on my roster. Talk about a potential implosion at the worst possible time :lol:

Went 0-2 but clinched playoffs in both leagues lulz. Losing starters weekly as usual. Starting Flacco for this first week of playoffs 😭

Keenan Allen out.

Going LVR over the other options (LAR, CIN, etc)

Now kicker - going Moody with hopefully a high scoring game in a dome, but damn, the niners are so good at scoring TDs right now.

Thoughts on Kickers? Usually just chase a high O/U with domes around this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom