2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I really can't believe they allowed that to happen, 8 months into this thing with all the evidence and data that's been provided. Fascinating stuff really.

Got people making minimum wage having to miss 2 weeks of work if they "may have" come into contact with someone that tested positive, but this entitled moron did test positive and is knowingly putting everyone at risk.

Turned a WS win into a super spreader event, couldn’t have happened to a better team and fanbase:sick::rofl:
I honestly do hope everyone comes out the situation okay, and they probably will because they're rich but it's fascinating seeing the mental gymnastics at play here and people with a false equivalency of morality. It's a joke :lol:

I mean you play knowing you have covid and still defy security orders. A random person gets charged with a crime for that.

Plus your manager is a cancer survivor and your closer literally just had heart issues not too long ago.

34563697-73A9-4795-80AB-C989991F9292.jpeg

I thought about this, Hulk Hogan would be the perfect mascot or token celebrity fan for the Houston Astros, or Houston A-holes more appropriately because they have something in common, cheating and racist behavior. 🙄

Both greatly benefited...
Hogan got paid big in a lawsuit from a sex tape that exposed him cheating on his then-wife and making racial slurs. 🙄:emoji_money_mouth::emoji_moneybag:💰💵💲
Houston A-holes won 2017 WS using a sign-stealing system with hidden cameras and illicit videos during games. And banging trash cans to signal pitches coming. :emoji_wastebasket:📹🏆

Both exhibited racist conduct...
Hogan has made racial slurs on camera. He used one on Yokozuna in a promo in 1993. We already know he used the N-word multiple times in that sex tape. :emoji_angry:👎
Yuli Gurriel of the A-holes made a racist gesture against Yu Darvish of the Dodgers after he hit a home run off him in Game 3 of 2017 WS. :emoji_angry:👎

Back
Top Bottom