2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Does parking go up today at dodger stadium?

Most likely given how they like to tax come playoff time.

I used to stay taking that free Dodger Stadium express bus to games before they cut back on the frequency of it. I live/lived in the South Bay. We would just park where you catch it at in Gardena and it takes you straight to the stadium. It has a lane blocked off for it once it’s to sunset so it’s pretty efficient. I’ll usually drink a beer or two on it while heading to the ballpark as well lol. If you live in that area it’s pretty convenient though.

I have the most confidence one can have in such a situation thank you for your question

From my experience you’re better off just driving over the union station option. Lines were long as both hell going and coming back last time I took it from union station.

Really? I just take the gold line into union Station then take the free bus.

Never had any issues going that route.

Really? I just take the gold line into union Station then take the free bus.

Never had any issues going that route.

Yep. Only thing is the Union Station option tends to get some long lines going to dodger stadium and coming back. I took the Union Station shuttle coming back a few weeks ago on a Sunday and was waiting a little bit.

I always take it from the South Bay because it’s super convenient to catch it from there since it’s a further distance to Dodger Stadium.

jpzx jpzx how confident are you that TB keeps it together tonight, and then on Wednesday?
F5365A22-78D9-4FEE-A5A1-AF0131AA6DAF.gif

Back
Top Bottom