2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

As bad as Dusty Baker was, I give you our top of the lineup: Turner, Harper, Rendon, Murphy = 0-16 #Nats ...

Don't know how anybody can blame Dusty. The offense has been rotten. The choice to use Solis was a little peculiar however. I'd like to see Lind or Kendrick get a start. I'm sure Dusty will trout out the same lineup.

Remember when the Nats scored 23 runs vs the Mets in April? Rendon had 10 RBI! Those are the memories to cherish. Nobody can ever take that away from us. Be Proud Nats fans. #AprilWarriors

@madj55 where you at bro? I need somebody to vent with.

I just can't take it anymore ... I see too many coaches over thinking or not thinking at all ...

At this point, you traded for 3 bulls in the pen ... I don't care about matchups, you have to use your bulls ... Kintzler gets the 7th, Masson 8 and Doo 9 ... period, end of story ... Screw Schwarber, you pitch your pitchers ... Not Sammy ******* Solis ...

And you walk Rizzo ... And you run the clock out against Aaron Rodgers ... And you make LeBron shoot 3s ... The **** is not that complicated ...

But in the end, your top 4 batters went O for ...

I really hope that Gary Sanchez makes a mistake catching that costs his team. I love watching him hit but cringe when watching him catch. He is SO bad. I dont know that I have seen a catcher receive as poorly as he does in my entire lifetime of watching baseball.

I really hope that Gary Sanchez makes a mistake catching that costs his team. I love watching him hit but cringe when watching him catch. He is SO bad. I dont know that I have seen a catcher receive as poorly as he does in my entire lifetime of watching baseball.
Good thing he can rake lol

I still like Yankees at heart but I sure wouldn't bet no matter the odds.
Boston was right there I felt, Houston grew up though. They deserve to move on.
E.Nunez loss was something they weren't going to overcome.

Back
Top Bottom