2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Eh when the Astros got swept I basically forgot about it. Like we got there. But it doesn’t stick as I thought it would be.

Yeah getting there is cool and all but you will certainly forget it happened if ya don't win it.

Yeah that’s the same with me.
I think it’s the whole rival aspect though.
Losing to the Cubs last year really didn’t hurt, because well, they aren’t really super rivals and they been hurtin for their World Series chance.

I think any postseason series against the Giants or DBacks would have me amped up.

I want to see a Dodgers Yankees World Series though. Would be a good ol flashback to the late 70s and 80s

If the Yanks are fortunate enough to take game 5, I truly think the ALCS will be up for grabs.

Nats players are under the weather. Dusty thinks it's the hotel a/c and mold in Chicago.

LOL

Pshhh, rain.

200.gif

Pshhh, rain.

200.gif

One of my greatest posts ever involved this gif. Probably my most repped post as well.

Back when Doo got banned (like the 14th time or somethin like that), and his Spur brother Anti posted a gif of someone pourin some out, I dropped this directly under that gif, brought the house down. :lol: :pimp:

What downfall? :lol:

Every Red Sox fan I know wanted this dude gone BEFORE this season.

damn right we wanted him out. sucks this is what it took.

Farrell is TOO MUCH of a player's guy. need someone who can balance keeping order and going to bat for his guys.

Back
Top Bottom