2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

:rofl::rofl:

Dog what are you gonna do if it's the world series smh
I would faint.

Jk
Nah just DBags always have scared me this season
They are probably the one team that posed the most challenges in the regular season *cough that terrible losing streak that I watched every day *cough

Probably the rest of the postseason I won’t be off the edge as much lol

I would faint.

Jk
Nah just DBags always have scared me this season
They are probably the one team that posed the most challenges in the regular season *cough that terrible losing streak that I watched every day *cough

Probably the rest of the postseason I won’t be off the edge as much lol

Snakes are about to be toast bro enjoy it

Don't know how anybody can blame Dusty. The offense has been rotten. The choice to use Solis was a little peculiar however. I'd like to see Lind or Kendrick get a start. I'm sure Dusty will trout out the same lineup.

Remember when the Nats scored 23 runs vs the Mets in April? Rendon had 10 RBI! Those are the memories to cherish. Nobody can ever take that away from us. Be Proud Nats fans. #AprilWarriors

madj55 madj55 where you at bro? I need somebody to vent with.

I’m in California for work. Yesterday made me sick.

Man I don’t wanna see what you’ll look like in a World Series elimination game :lol:
I honestly don’t care how we do in the World Series. I just want to see this team make it to that final stage in my lifetime.

I honestly don’t care how we do in the World Series. I just want to see this team make it to that final stage in my lifetime.
Eh when the Astros got swept I basically forgot about it. Like we got there. But it doesn’t stick as I thought it would be.

Eh when the Astros got swept I basically forgot about it. Like we got there. But it doesn’t stick as I thought it would be.

Yeah getting there is cool and all but you will certainly forget it happened if ya don't win it.

Back
Top Bottom