2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Rangers were one of the clubs that got screwed the most by the covid year. Built that new ballpark and it was almost empty for an entire year. Glad to see they still invested in the roster and are looking strong

Tatis ain’t doing nothing tonight. Calling it now

Damn you sort of have been on a roll lately bro - You’re actually getting things right nowadays.

Tatis went 0 for 5

Matter fact Tatis, Soto, and that hooligan Machado went 0 for 13. 😭

1682078479204.png

Damn you sort of have been on a roll lately bro - You’re actually getting things right nowadays.

Tatis went 0 for 5

1682078479204.png
Yikes. Didn’t expect it to be that bad. But a win is a win I guess.

Tatis went 0 for 5

1682078479204.png

Padres still put up 7 runs and won last night :lol:

Rangers look legit through 18 games. I didn’t believe
Need bats... but the pitching is really damn solid all the way through the rotation and bullpen.

If they position themselves well heading into the deadline I'd expect they probably push their chips in.

Yea everyone else is stepping it up it appears.

Manny wasn’t lying about that quote the 1 Met fan on here posted. Once the Padres big 4 starts hitting like they should. Nobody in the league will want to play them.

Its wild that we got Croenworth hitting 5th and then either Nelson Cruz or Matt Carpenter, then Grisham and Kim.

Need bats... but the pitching is really damn solid all the way through the rotation and bullpen.

If they position themselves well heading into the deadline I'd expect they probably push their chips in.

Wisdom and Beli were two guys I mentioned to you before the season, they both look terrific early. (But not sure we'll be selling in August yet)

Back
Top Bottom