2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Rays gunna win it all for all 50 of their fans
You can go to the Bahamas and cruise out to Manjack to swim with/pet some sting rays, or you can fly to Tampa and catch a baseball in the league’s worst stadium and pet those little slimy bustards in a nice contained tank. I personally enjoyed the experience much more in Tampa.

You can go to the Bahamas and cruise out to Manjack to swim with/pet some sting rays, or you can fly to Tampa and catch a baseball in the league’s worst stadium and pet those little slimy bustards in a nice contained tank. I personally enjoyed the experience much more in Tampa.

Glad ya enjoyed brother

Angels have rested Trout the last two games he’s pitched and they still won both. Out of words to explain Ohtani…

Last time Ohtani pitched he only went 2 innings though :lol: That’s why he pitched today on short rest

Sucks for a Ohtani tho.

Gerrit Cole is going to take away his Cy Young like Judge took away his MVP.

Reason #1,141 he has to join the Dark Side.

If the Angels are out of it come trade deadline time.........

What do you do?

Hold him for two more months and he walks.
Or trade him for the largest haul in MLB history?
Minus whale trade em. What consolidation prize do they get for keeping him for 2 more months? They don’t have the money to sign him, so would make sense for them to trade him. But how many teams are going to trade a “large haul” for a 2 month rental?

Minus whale trade em. What consolidation prize do they get for keeping him for 2 more months? They don’t have the money to sign him, so would make sense for them to trade him. But how many teams are going to trade a “large haul” for a 2 month rental?

Gives that team a 2 month head start on every other team tho. They could start negotiating that day before the other team pitches can be made.

If he's drowning in LA and some first place team ponies up, he tastes the postseason and they already have a framework of a deal laid out, would be hard for him to walk from that, no?

Last time Ohtani pitched he only went 2 innings though :lol: That’s why he pitched today on short rest
Oh yeah for sure, but I just think it’s weird to rest Trout in games where Ohtani is pitching, isn’t the point to best ensure a win? He also only went two because of the rain delay that day. Yes, they ended up with the results this week, but L’s would’ve been wasted efforts by Ohtani, imo…

Also, Arte is really showing he doesn’t care about the team being successful on the field if they’re out of contention and Ohtani isn’t traded. Would be extreme negligence to not only get something, but what could potentially be a trove of prospects.

Last edited:

ComplicatedScornfulGoa-size_restricted.gif

Till he's a Yankee, till then ....

Gives that team a 2 month head start on every other team tho. They could start negotiating that day before the other team pitches can be made.

If he's drowning in LA and some first place team ponies up, he tastes the postseason and they already have a framework of a deal laid out, would be hard for him to walk from that, no?
At this point I don’t see why he wouldn’t just test the market. Never know what another team is gonna offer. Why would he cut himself short and only allow 1 team to offer him the world?

Anyone mess with Sorare MLB? I can’t keep up with daily fantasy, but Sorare is pretty fun and has a collectibility to it.

With no salary cap holding a team back Shohei can pick where he wants to go and that ownership will have to pay up no matter what. Sell your jet put your mansions up on Airbnb cash out your crypto NFTs whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom