2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

In the sport of baseball no one man should be THAT important to a team.

I don’t care whether it’s Judge, Ohtani, etc.

But this Yankee team is truly pathetic without him. Terrible. Below .500 team who can’t hit.

Also, Volpe is literally on the team because he’s a Yankee fan from Jersey who happens to be Italian - This is not a serious front office.

It’s OK bro, our Marlins are now 10 games above .500

Mookie has 0 errors in the OF this season. He has 2 errors as a SS, a position he never played in the bigs until this year. Tatis has 2 errors in the OF. But hey what are facts anyways, am I right!?!?

Tatis for his career has 16 more errors than Betts in his career and has played 6 less seasons.

Last edited:
Mookie has 0 errors in the OF this season. He has 2 errors as a SS, a position he never played in the bigs until this year. Tatis has 2 errors in the OF. But hey what are facts anyways, am I right!?!?

Tatis for his career has 16 more errors than Betts in his career and has played 6 less seasons.

IMG_1885.jpeg

Ironic words by the master fraud and liar on this thread :lol:
Lol coming from you!?!? The backstabber of the New and Improved Padres thread!?
36F8A189-AFF2-4938-A626-2B601BDCFBAC.gif

I don’t even know what I’ve lied about in here lol. I actually do like the Padres. Showed off my Tatis auto, but do I need to show off my hats and shirts too :lol:. Just be making up stuff.

Amazing how just because you’re up in your putrid division Rocco is not on the chopping block. Any other division this record would have people calling for his head. They pissed away the division in August and September last year as well.

Amazing how just because you’re up in your putrid division Rocco is not on the chopping block. Any other division this record would have people calling for his head. They pissed away the division in August and September last year as well.

Aaron Boone says hi. Yanks offense is about the same without their best player.

Nice rebound by the Angels today. I’ve watched enough Angels baseball in my life to know that yesterdays collapse could’ve really derailed them but they took care of business e today.

Ohtani is the greatest player to ever play the game.

Pads big series win against Tampa they needed that.

Tatis is legit in RF and he’s only going to get better out there.

Man this dodger team is giving those early 2000’s team vibe, just terrible baseball.

Not surprising since they went cheap last off season and their plan this season was to play and see how the elite farm system prospects they have do.

Everyone knew they also wanted to reset their luxury tax and will go after Ohanti this off season. It will be interesting to see if they re sign guys like Urias and Will Smith who are both free agents after this season and will be looking to get paid.

In the sport of baseball no one man should be THAT important to a team.

I don’t care whether it’s Judge, Ohtani, etc.

But this Yankee team is truly pathetic without him. Terrible. Below .500 team who can’t hit.

Seeing how good SF has been of late, I wonder if Judge regrets backing out of that deal. They’d be the best team baseball with him.

Back
Top Bottom