2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Yeah I doubt they will. It's likely Nootbaar or Edman is moved, they can get STL a decent haul still. Walker seems untouchable of course. NL Central might get hectic, Cubs might be selling too? Bellinger is on a one-year but just getting back, could Seiya be available?

Belli maybe, but Seiya no. He's still got 3 relatively cheap years, and no backup behind him. Beli is merely keeping Center warm for PCA next year.
If Brennan Davis could stay healthy you might see some Seiya rumors, but it hasn't been the case at all.

C CP1708 what’s your take on Stroman? I know he’s been publicly vocal regarding wanting an extension. He’s a solid pitcher and he loves being a Cub. Do you think they will move him or do you see an extension getting done this offseason?

C CP1708 what’s your take on Stroman? I know he’s been publicly vocal regarding wanting an extension. He’s a solid pitcher and he loves being a Cub. Do you think they will move him or do you see an extension getting done this offseason?

They kinda built everything around someone like him. Elite middle defense with Swanson/Hoerner/Beli (and eventually PCA) so letting him go 3-4 months into that seems dumb. He is a tad older, but he's basically what Jon Lester was in 2015. You can get 3ish years outta him and he'll be a lil rough in years 4-5. (Hence Lester reference)
I think they'll eventually get him signed. Would have to be massive package to pry him and I can't see many teams willing to give that with already set middle defensive blocks.

Belli maybe, but Seiya no. He's still got 3 relatively cheap years, and no backup behind him. Beli is merely keeping Center warm for PCA next year.
If Brennan Davis could stay healthy you might see some Seiya rumors, but it hasn't been the case at all.
Definitely right about Seiya. The haul would be so much bigger in the offseason with a weaker OF free agent class.

I’ll leave this here. Passionate Spanish cats talking baseball barbershop style.

Killa is really about to get a bag for It Is What It is :smokin

Star Wars theme games this weekend:

IMG_3825.jpeg

IMG_3823.jpeg

IMG_3824.jpeg

I’ll leave this here. Passionate Spanish cats talking baseball barbershop style.

Wow. Cam is putting other people on and giving them shows too? That’s dope.

Watch Barstool sign his company to a huge deal.

Loopey Dominican or Puerto Rican I forgot.

ESPN also says their worst franchise home loss since 1898. Their #1 pitching prospect who Doyer fans were hyping up on here being the ROTY roughed up for 7 earned runs in 5 2/3 innings.

Back
Top Bottom