2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I would still give it to judge this year imo. But ohtani is creeping up

Nah it’s Ohtani’s as of right now. He took the lead. Availability is import to the award.

I’m extremely worried about this Judge injury tho. Big guys tend to take forever to get over Big Toe injuries. He got his second injection Thursday.

God damn Los Angeles Dodgers and their stupid ball park. You guys don’t know how to level concrete in LA? 😤

Snellzilla back and yeah some teams will line up to pay him a hefty bag after this season. I don't expect him back in SD. He might go back home and sign with his hometown team Mariners. He lives in the Seattle area during the off season. Also another Scott Boras client.

Loopy is both PR and DR but he considers himself more PR because his Pops wasn’t around. He always roots for PR in the WBC.

Snellzilla back and yeah some teams will line up to pay him a hefty bag after this season. I don't expect him back in SD. He might go back home and sign with his hometown team Mariners. He lives in the Seattle area during the off season. Also another Scott Boras client.

If it’s a hefty bag Snell and Boras are seeking, they won’t get it from Seattle. The M’s rotation is pretty solid, even with Ray out, if anything they need bats.

i picture u standing in a tree screaming " GET EM " at the guy beating up the new guy your wife's cheatin on u with :lol:
IMG_1805.gif

Wow, you’re big mad. But disrespectfully, you’re not with your BM, right? Doesn’t this apply more to you? That sounded like a post imitating life.

not sure why the laughing at the end gave u the impression i was mad but whatever. relax tough guy nobody's upset, just crackin a joke. no need to try and get me to shut up with an internet burn. i started with puttin wives in the joke so i'll take that but no need to start a dumb back n forth. let's keep it to sports ...

and i been with my "wife" longer than u been alive :D

not sure why the laughing at the end gave u the impression i was mad but whatever. relax tough guy nobody's upset, just crackin a joke. no need to try and get me to shut up with an internet burn. i started with puttin wives in the joke so i'll take that but no need to start a dumb back n forth. let's keep it to sports ...

and i been with my "wife" longer than u been alive :D

Hey you took it there. I was keeping it all about baseball.

In the sport of baseball no one man should be THAT important to a team.

I don’t care whether it’s Judge, Ohtani, etc.

But this Yankee team is truly pathetic without him. Terrible. Below .500 team who can’t hit.

Also, Volpe is literally on the team because he’s a Yankee fan from Jersey who happens to be Italian - This is not a serious front office.

Another one for GOATANI

Trout finally getting hot. Hit like .500 this series :lol:

If only we didn’t blow that game yesterday 😖

Back
Top Bottom