2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

He posts...

They lose....

081660B1-3EC5-40E2-9BD1-C7B84A56EBBC.gif

A month into the season I thought ACUNA being 100% healthy he was going to make it an open and shut case for MVP.

Even with 63 steals and .330 BA it’s insane he’s not a lock and personally I don’t think he gets there.

That’s wild

darthska darthska

Just so I'm 10000000% clear, this is NOT trolling, correct?

5 straight anti Dodger posts over 2 days is legal, yes?

I'm just tryin to gauge the number. 10? 50? The limit does not exist?

I want to be sure I somehow don't get banned again while this clown is allowed to do whatever he wants.

Can we re-open the Padres thread and we can hang out in there and he can have this one?

Padres only 20 games back of 1st place. Technically they still have a shot 💉. Maybe they have a lil more juice left in the tank
IMG_8184.jpeg

So I’m guessing the Giants have had a rough time lately?

Last time I checked they were much better than .500.

darthska darthska

Just so I'm 10000000% clear, this is NOT trolling, correct?

5 straight anti Dodger posts over 2 days is legal, yes?

I'm just tryin to gauge the number. 10? 50? The limit does not exist?

I want to be sure I somehow don't get banned again while this clown is allowed to do whatever he wants.

Can we re-open the Padres thread and we can hang out in there and he can have this one?
JFC

"Mod didn't do what EYE want so I'll gaslight my own interpretations."

IGNORE FEATURE
IGNORE FEATURE
IGNORE FEATURE

Use it.

NOW.

"But I don't like solving my own problems. I like other people to solve my problems for me. I'm still 12."

CotDAMN, dude...

Nah...

I mean I get using the ignore feature but same time clearly ol buddy is just here to troll. Especially after his last outburst that went extremely left against his own team.

Reminds me of Zo dog and Laker fans...and Zo got banned many times...

"Mod didn't do what EYE want so I'll gaslight my own interpretations."

IGNORE FEATURE
IGNORE FEATURE
IGNORE FEATURE

Use it.

NOW.

"But I don't like solving my own problems. I like other people to solve my problems for me. I'm still 12."

CotDAMN, dude...

Forget about me for a second.

You're telling THE ENTIRE THREAD, to ignore him, rather than remove him from the thread. Right?

Am I the only one that notices his act in here? I'm the only one bringing it up?

Again, forget about me, your answer to THE ENTIRE THREAD, is put him on ignore, so he can continue doing what he wants, rather than simply removing him and giving him back his own personal Padres thread? (Where none of would be allowed to bother him, ya know, cuz that would be trolling......)

Nah...

I mean I get using the ignore feature but same time clearly ol buddy is just here to troll. Especially after his last outburst that went extremely left against his own team.
Then use it.

No, you don't get it.
Reminds me of Zo dog and Laker fans...and Zo got banned many times...
Zo got banned many times for being racist, sexist, and disrespectful.

'Well they both annoyed me so they're both the same.'

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Forget about me for a second.
I wish. You won't let me.
You're telling THE ENTIRE THREAD, to ignore him, rather than remove him from the thread. Right?

Am I the only one that notices his act in here? I'm the only one bringing it up?
Of course you're not the only one complaining about someone who side steps their own team's failures, disappears, and comes back to talk crap about a rival team. Of course you're not the only one mentioning it; that's how 'rallying the troops' work.

People swear that being annoying = trolling. 'This person is super annoying to a bunch of us and we can't all be wrong and we say it's trolling and that's exactly the same as someone else who is a racist, sexist bigot and trolling is against the rules! BAN HIM!! I will accept no other solution!!'

Dude how tf do you step outside and do... ANYTHING... involving other people?

Or, do you? You are EXHAUSTING.
Again, forget about me, your answer to THE ENTIRE THREAD, is put him on ignore, so he can continue doing what he wants, rather than simply removing him and giving him back his own personal Padres thread? (Where none of would be allowed to bother him, ya know, cuz that would be trolling......)
I'm not arguing with your sarcastic self, passive aggressive self, don't even try to understand a point self.

He posts about the Dodgers, right? What rule is that breaking? Trolling? Posting a bunch about the Dodgers is trolling? I've got a lot of bans to make then.

"No, but he was gone for a long time and then posted about the Dodgers." So taking a break and coming back to talk crap about another team is trolling? I've got a lot of thread bans to make then.

"No, but he never posts about his own team because they suck."

So not posting about your own trash team, taking a break, then coming back and talking crap about another team is trolling?

Now I've explained this in the thread instead of answering your PM and saying the same thing I've said before (don't PM me this time. I'm tired of your ****). So now the whole thread can see exactly how it's not bannable.

Trolling is subjective. Drop it. Stop throwing your little sarcastic, passive aggressive tantrum or pick another mod. Or figure something else out. Been dealing with your **** over 15 years in all kinds of threads.

I'm more annoyed by your schtick than you are of his, I promise you that.

At least you can ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom