2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Welp. There it is.

We have no other choices at this point, just put him on ignore or deal with it. Nothing's going to be done about it no matter what he does/says.

He's protected class. :nthat:

After all this, watch you still not use the ignore feature. Like, do you think that makes you soft or something? 🤣 I see people say that on here and on FB when it comes to blocking someone. "Man I've never had to block anyone or ignore someone. People don't really get to me like that. Guess I'm just built different."

Guess not.

Or I shouldn’t feel like I have to when someone is doing something intentionally that multiple others have had the hammer drop. Be it 24hours or permanently

His post are intentionally pointed on a certain subject
Posting about the Dodgers but not a Dodgers fan, right?

I mean, right?

That's the bar for bans?

Rhetorical question. Of course a non-fan listing about a team is not the bar.

it’s not subjective
Yes, the idea of trolling is subjective.

That he is mega, super, ultra annoying is not subjective. That a bunch of people see what he does is not subjective, but that's not what I said when I said something was subjective.

I specifically said that trolling is subjective.

Or I shouldn’t feel like I have to when someone is doing something intentionally that multiple others have had the hammer drop. Be it 24hours or permanently

That's the crazy part....

One guy can just be an Ahole and we are told to ignore while we have seen folks banned for the same.

But I'm not about to debate back and forth with a mod about it. Especially that mod...

Posting about the Dodgers but not a Dodgers fan, right?

I mean, right?

That's the bar for bans.

Rhetorical question. Of course a non-fan listing about a team is not the bar.
Yes, the idea of trolling is subjective.

That he is mega, super, ultra annoying is not subjective. That a bunch of people see what he does is not subjective, but that's not what I said when I said something was subjective.

I specifically said that trolling is subjective.
You’re being pretty dense about this considering all the posts about him you’ve personally reacted to and laughed.

One guy can just be an Ahole and we are told to ignore
Where? Who? When? When was he an ahole?

We're still talking about someone side stepping their own team's failures, disappearing, and coming back to talk crap about a rival team, right? That's what we're labeling an ahole? Or is there something else that happened that I'm not aware of?

I put Mr j on ignore and about 30 posts just randomly disappeared :lol:
#magic

**** is too easy.

Wish I could...

"I don't WANNA do anything about how annoying he is to me. I want YOU to do something about how annoying he is to me."

darthska darthska I guess you weren't in here last year where this man came at my Job (Navy) then back peddled when the thread got on him.

It's not just posting about the Dodgers and not being a Dodgers fan. There is more. The entire thread sees it but you don't.

You are the mod. You said ignore him. Ok.

But it's crazy to just ignore the thread feedback and just say ignore. Give him his thread back and he can post about the Padres, post his dodger hate and nobody would see it but him and the few other Padres fans.

It seems simple...but I know you. I'll get a book about why I and everyone else in here is wrong. Debates about the definitions of words...I have no time for that.

Ignore. Aye aye...

The dude doesn’t post an actual thought just retweets stuff here and will randomly just in when the padres win. Doesn’t really add anything to the discussion and he knows he’s trolling and pretty much allowed to do it considering how hard Darth is protecting at this point.

That didn't answer my question.

Pretty sure I know why: you don't like the answer.
No. I answered it when I referenced your own involvement in it meaning you know EXACTLY where everyone is coming from. But I’m done with the back and forth.

To also talk down/belittle others saying it’s because we don’t like the answer is not a good look. But I’m not going back and forth anymore.

The dude doesn’t post an actual thought just retweets stuff here and will randomly just in when the padres win. Doesn’t really add anything to the discussion and he knows he’s trolling and pretty much allowed to do it considering how hard Darth is protecting at this point.

Facts. But just ignore. Forget the feedback.of the members who actually try to have real discussions in the thread.

Ignore.

Where? Who? When? When was he an ahole?

We're still talking about someone side stepping their own team's failures, disappearing, and coming back to talk crap about a rival team, right? That's what we're labeling an ahole? Or is there something else that happened that I'm not aware of?
Honestly it just seems like mans can dish it but can't take it. I remember he was trolling one of the Dodger homies, got some jabs back, then went for personal insults calling folks broke. Is what it is and this is the damn internet, if he wants to come in here shameless with all that then so be it. Sports banter is cool, and we should be able to talk crap in fun, but it just seems like there's a line where if neutral parties begin to get annoyed then it may be much and he should at least be advised to chill out.

Back
Top Bottom