2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Give him his thread back and he can post about the Padres
I have nothing to do with that thread, and I'm not the one who locked it or whatever, and I'm not going to overstep what another staff member does/did., especially Meth.

I love how you guys pretend that him having that thread means that he'll just operate on an honor system, though, and never post in here because he has that thread. What an absolutely splendid train of thought that is, and you would be right back to using the ignore feature. Or... what? He has his thread and he can just talk to himself in there but then as soon as he posts in here, 'Ska! he's posting in here! Ban him!'

Oh, right, ban him from this thread but then when he's the same annoying self in another thread, then here we are again?

Ignore solves all that.

Honestly it just seems like mans can dish it but can't take it. I remember he was trolling one of the Dodger homies, got some jabs back, then went for personal insults calling folks broke. Is what it is and this is the damn internet, if he wants to come in here shameless with all that then so be it. Sports banter is cool, and we should be able to talk crap in fun, but it just seems like there's a line where if neutral parties begin to get annoyed then it may be much and he should at least be advised to chill out.
He's also done it, had jabs thrown back at him and reported those ppl. First hand experience lol. But moving on.

I've seen him and other threads and doesn't do what he does here in those.
What. Does. He. Do?

Yes, 'trolling' is subjective, so don't just say 'Trolling!!'

Explain what he does that is a violation of the rules. If you need to review the rules before responding, take all the time you need. When you've gone through the rules and the only response you still have is that he's trolling and that clearly his intentions are blah, blah, blah... and when you understand the point that you can't moderate intentions and you can only put rules out and then operate according to those rules, when you get to that point, can you please block him so we ca be done here?

when intentions couldn't be explicitly any clearer? Sure. Have it. It’s become pointless.

You have a whole thread pointing out multiple instances yet the ignore feature seems to be turned on for this particularly.

moving on. Insert you just don’t want to read the rules, you don’t like the answer response.

Last edited:
when intentions couldn't be explicitly any clearer? Sure. Have it. It’s become pointless.

You have a whole thread pointing out multiple instances yet the ignore feature seems to be turned on for this particularly.

moving on. Insert you just don’t want to read the rules, you don’t like the answer response.

Just interesting that multiple members pointing out instances are being ignored to be told to use an feature the mod can't use and we can't use on him.

As I tell Ahole piolts who don't listen... Rodger that....

Just interesting that multiple members pointing out instances are being ignored
What... instances?

Multiple. You said multiple members, multiple instances.

A bunch of people have pointed out that he sidesteps his own team, disappears, and trash talks other teams. That's multiple members pointing out one instance.

And you mentioned something about him going at the Navy, which I personally find reprehensible that he did that, but it's not outside of the rules.

So what multiple instances are multiple members pointing out?

Same thing, no matter what the discussion:
- Refuse to directly answer questions.
- Say that the question(s) was answered by referencing something that wasn't a direct answer.
- Make up **** that didn't happen.
- Say a bunch of people agree.

Ah, the internet.

y'all playing a dangerous game with that mod. had a similar back and forth couple of years ago where we both probably crossed a line. I was definitely in the wrong too, but my account got clipped for it and i see he's still here talking down on folks. tread lightly.

anyways, back to baseball. cubs/dbacks and marlins/phils should be interesting series this weekend given the current standings.

IMG_2633.gif

i
In all seriousness, I don’t think he deserves to be banned from the thread. He’s just a sore loser, dodger hater :lol:

Yea man I’m not for banning people.

I’ve said he’s the most shameless person I’ve ever seen on NT. He’s a legitimate punk who I called out when he went after Tupac. He’s a coward and on top of allll that he’s a disgusting little RAT.

But you can’t ban people for being punk *** little rats. He is who he is. Can’t change it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom