2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Simmons is absolutely not all glove. He had a great season last year.

.281 average
.331 obp
14 HR
19 SB
4.6 oWAR

He had a nice little offensive season last year. I wouldnt say he is all glove anymore at all.

Angels gonna let him hit and pitch? I know Brian Cashman openly said the Yanks would be willing to let him, which is why I found it so surprising he turned them down so quickly.

• On top of that, the Braves organization cannot sign any IFAs for more than $10,000 during the 2019-2020 window, their bonus pool was cut in half for the period after that, AND they’ll be forfeiting a 3rd-round pick in next year’s draft. Yeesh. The lesson? Don’t cheat (or if you do, just steal proprietary and private information from an Astros’ database – that seems to be simply frowned upon).

:lol: Cheating *** Cardinals.

Marlins want Wacha and Martinez for Stanton.

No way i do it.
This doesn't add up to the purported proposition from the Giants with Panik and the #2 and #3 prospects.....
I think Marlins management be throwing a bunch of smoke bombs

Yep they trying to get more out of the Giants cause deep down they know Stanton ain’t going to the Midwest

It’s 1A vs 1B Dodgers or Giants

Martinez, as in Carlos? Or the almost 30 year old hitter?

As in 30 year old Martinez. Problem is, whoever dude is who posted the rumor in this thread, left out the key player in that deal....Sandy Alcantara.

Ohtani gonna be a Padre. Hypocrite if he goes to the Cubs and not the Yanks IMO.

No shade to Giants but why would Stanton want to go there over the Dodgers?

He wouldnt. But as of now, the Dodgers have made it clear they are not willing to add payroll.

I have always maintained the opinion that he will be in LA if the Dodgers want him to be. They have all the power. It is just a matter of whether or not they want to add his contract. If I am the Dodgers organization, I am going all in and getting him. Their farm system is loaded, and they are pretty close to being the royalty of the league.

Although Stanton wont change the fact that they dont have a playoff ace. :lol:

I’m low key pulling for the Mariners to land Ohtani as well. He’d get the best opportunity to do what he dreams of, as a two-way player, if he’s in the AL.

Dodgers sneaking in for the steal on Giancarlo would be :smokin

Angels and Mariners the final 2? Rangers got that money too but they aren’t on the West Coast.

Back
Top Bottom