2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

No Stanton to cards or giants. Why not just say you want the Dodgers from the get go and no one else? Wasting a ton of time

Yankees getting in on the Stanton mix :nerd:

Don't know where we'd put him on the field but he's the kind of guy you get & figure out the fit later.

This dude is a loser, sits here and wastes everyone’s time and then wants to switch his teams up, dude had almost two weeks to say this.

Dodgers can not afford him this year without giving up some guys, if they do it, so be it, that team might win a World Series with him. Good for them.

Yankees? Cubs? Gotta be kidding me.

You realize that if Stanton goes to the Dodgers this is probably Kershaws last year as a Dodger?

He’ll probably opt out of his contract, too much money on the table, at this point I don’t see how they make this trade without dumping Joc, puig and one of their starters

He’ll probably opt out of his contract, too much money on the table, at this point I don’t see how they make this trade without dumping Joc, puig and one of their starters
Puig and Joc can go for Stanton.

This dude is a loser, sits here and wastes everyone’s time and then wants to switch his teams up, dude had almost two weeks to say this.

I mean he never actually said he’d go to STL or SF... if anything I feel like he was being respectful by even meeting with reps from both teams who had deals in place with the Marlins. He at least heard them out to see what their plans were.

Back
Top Bottom