2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Safe to assume that Starlin could be traded again right? He’s owed ab 24 mil the next 2 years.

Do it Eppler!

Last edited:
frustrated.gif

Stanton gonna be a huge marketing star in New York now
Jeter bought the Marlins just give a oop to the Yankees :lol:

Bought them using other folks money to gut their squad,line his own pockets and send an assist to his old team by giving them the MVP on a platter

Wish baseball had a David Stern type comish :smh:

Yankee Stadium, Fenway & Camden for a RH hitter who just hit 59 homeruns playing at Miami, Citi and Braves new park.. :wow:

welp, good for the NYY...Jeter still helping the cause, i see :lol:

we should "renovate" Fenway and make the Monster a little higher...like 40-50 feet higher...maybe then he'll only hit 50 homers this year :lol:

welp, good for the NYY...Jeter still helping the cause, i see :lol:

we should "renovate" Fenway and make the Monster a little higher...like 40-50 feet higher...maybe then he'll only hit 50 homers this year :lol:
Watch MLB unjuice the balls and he hits only 40-45 next season :lol:

Congrats Yankees fans. I'm as salty as when you guys were able to snag A-Rod before us.

Stanton and Judge :sick:

if Dumbo's response to this is JD Martinez or Hosmer, i'm going to be real pissed :lol:

unfortunately, not much i think he legitimately compete with that move. rather him stand pat and go after someone else next year :nerd:

god damn... don't think Harper comes there now but jesus christ RIP AL pitching if he stays healthy

could be a Pujols type contract later on

Back
Top Bottom