2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Well, they aren't getting Harper or Machado now at least.

Unless Jeter buys the Nationals and Orioles too that is. Guess there's always that chance. :lol:

I find it very hard to believe that MLB won't at least look into this a lil bit. Jeter buys a team and trades the MVP to the Yankees. :lol:

Fam, we are not out on Machado

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee I see no reason why we can't have Manny in 2019 :lol: :pimp:

C Sanchez
1B Bird
2B Torres
SS Didi
3B Machado
LF Judge
CF Hicks or Florial
RF Stanton

Bruh

if Dumbo's response to this is JD Martinez or Hosmer, i'm going to be real pissed :lol:

unfortunately, not much i think he legitimately compete with that move. rather him stand pat and go after someone else next year :nerd:

You'd rather have Hanley over Hosmer?

He's a sox fan, surprised he didn't say something racist.

IMG_2088.JPG

No way that's a real quote :rofl:

It is a real quote. I'm furious at the spin the Mets front office is doing to defend their lack of activity this offseason. I'm just about to quit following this team. Two cheap bastards and a hack of a GM are doing nothing to make this team competitive. Sandy has never had a good draft and if it weren't for Carlos Gomez failing his physical, he'd have that trade blow up in his face as well. How does Major League Baseball allow them to mismanage the franchise this bad? If it weren't for them making the playoffs in 2015, they wouldn't have made a profit that year.

Giancarlo just **** on the Marlins :wow: :lol: on some "They're gonna go through some hard times still down there." "If you're a fan and still will watch, maybe watch from afar."

Yanks interested in Gerrit Cole

Cards/Rockies vying for Alex Colome

Astros gonna get in the market for top flight SP

Mets wanna trade Harvey (lol)

Morrow to the Cubs

RedSox taking offers for Jackie Bradley

A's interested in Piscotty

Angels met with CC

stove warming up

Giancarlo just **** on the Marlins :wow: :lol: on some "They're gonna go through some hard times still down there." "If you're a fan and still will watch, maybe watch from afar."
I mean we all knew this though from the moment they said they have to cut salary

Back
Top Bottom