2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Angels sign Zack Cozart

Angels

Holy **** is that true? That is an absolute travesty. :sick:

Jeter:

tenor.gif

Gonna be hilarious when the losses they take next year from fans not showing up to games ends up adding up to a lot more than whatever money they'll end up saving from this firesale :lol:

**** Jeffrey Loria, **** Derek Jeter, **** the Marlins

Can't support this organization any longer.

I don't understand the logic of Marlins doing a fire sale like this

MLB screwed up selling the team to Jeter and group

I don't blame Jeets at all.

Loria is at fault.

What about the fact that Jeets didn't realize that Stanton's contract had a NTC and started shopping him without consulting him first?
What about the fact that in doing so, Jeets pissed Stanton off, got backed into a corner, and was forced to essentially gift wrap Stanton to the Yankees because he lost all of his leverage?
What about the fact that Jeets hasn't gotten a single top prospect in any of these moves?

I don't blame Jeets at all.

Loria is at fault.
Well....who approved to have Loria buy the Marlins in the first place (the MLB)
Who approved Loria to sell to Jeter and group although Jeter and group were struggling with the financials (the MLB)

Loria may be a dirtbag, but guess who enabled him to screw over Miami (the MLB)

Thank god, dude tried to change his number to 55....get your bum *** and your bum *** ERA out of here
Thanks for the memories pence but your career is on the way out

What about the fact that Jeets didn't realize that Stanton's contract had a NTC and started shopping him without consulting him first?
What about the fact that in doing so, Jeets pissed Stanton off, got backed into a corner, and was forced to essentially gift wrap Stanton to the Yankees because he lost all of his leverage?
What about the fact that Jeets hasn't gotten a single top prospect in any of these moves?
Not really want happened.
Stanton gave them the Astros, Yankees, Cubs, Dodgers as the 4 teams he would go to from the start. Wasn’t made public at first. Jeter called those teams but didn’t get any real traction. So then he turned to SF and STL as back ups to see if Stanton would agree. He didn’t so Jeter went back to the 4 original team and then the Yankees deal happened.

Back
Top Bottom